I've Had It With Chevrolet Thailand Service. I'm Switching To Honda Again

thaicruze

Car is fine. Service is super bad. Chevrolet is a disgrace to car service. They don't know how to adjust a parking brake so now my left rear caliper has been loose for 2 months.

I'm trying another dealer tomorrow and will report back.

Now the car is great. But what about 6 years from now when I have a serious problem? How are these muppets going to fix it?

Screw it. I've lost all faith in their service.

This weekend one of 2 things will happen.

A) the new dealer will actually be able to adjust the parking brake (thereby adjusting the brakes -yes that's the way GM car work)

B ) I will drive straight to Honda next to my house and order a Civic 1.8E Navi.

…and never buy anything other than Honda in this stupid country.

Edited by thaicruze

Car is fine. Service is super bad. Chevrolet is a disgrace to car service. They don't know how to adjust a parking brake so now my left rear caliper has been loose for 2 months.

Now the car is great. But what about 6 years from now when I have a serious problem? How are these muppets going to fix it?

A) the new dealer will actually be able to adjust the parking brake (thereby adjusting the brakes -yes that's the way GM car work)

B ) I will drive straight to Honda next to my house and order a Civic 1.8E Navi.

U sure u gettin a Civic but not the top-spec City to save some $$$ as u've mentioned to me before that Civic is crap?

U sure u gettin a Civic but not the top-spec City to save some $$$ as u've mentioned to me before that Civic is crap?

And don't forget to look into buying an Isuzu before you make any decision.

And don't forget to look into buying an Isuzu before you make any decision.

Not to mention the "bigger" Pajero Sport...

:lol:

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect App

My Ford Ranger, 4x4, 4 door is 11 years old with more than 270,xxx km on the clock and has been regulary serviced by Ford for around 150,xxx km the the local somchai down in the village and apart from regular servicing, tyres, batties etc, the other problems were a leaky radiator and a front suspension problem.

If I had the money I would put it in for a front to back, top tp bottom overhaul and it would be good for another 250,xxx km.

But of course it is only a Ford and not a Chevy Cruze.

• Like 1

Hmmmmmm, a new Cruze and problems with the hand brake. Hmmmmmmm, if engineering is top notch, as you have told us, the hand brake will not need adjustment for centuries. You are blaming the fitters and not the product. sad.png

As the Isuzu truck is out of your frame, PLEASE don't post about your next ''perfect'' ride. w00t.gif

• Like 2

Wow!!!!!!

TC renouncing Chevy... This is equivalent to giving up his religion...

or losing his social networking contract with them.

perhaps honda offered more money

Used to suspect the same, but as his posts got weirder and weirder it became obvious that no-one would be pay-rolling that kind of publicity ;)

My wife has an Aveo so I know a little about Chevrolet - you should try another dealership, they vary wildly. My wife had a bad experience with the dealership from which she bought the car but then tried a larger, more established one that was on her way to work and hasn't looked back.

Hmmmmmm, a new Cruze and problems with the hand brake. Hmmmmmmm, if engineering is top notch, as you have told us, the hand brake will not need adjustment for centuries. You are blaming the fitters and not the product. sad.png

As the Isuzu truck is out of your frame, PLEASE don't post about your next ''perfect'' ride. w00t.gif

Talking about which.... major recalls in the US for the Cruze and its faulty airbags (among other GM rubb.... er... products). :D

http://blogs.cars.com/kickingtires/2012/06/413418-2011-2012-chevrolet-cruze-vehicles-recalled.html

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect App

A spanish friend told me the perfect car for Thaicruze would be a PAJERO. There is no better match.

I hope he also changes his username to sync with his new ride.. Something like Pajeroforever or so...

it all depends on Thaicruze' knowledge of Spanish laugh.png

• Like 1

A spanish friend told me the perfect car for Thaicruze would be a PAJERO. There is no better match.

I hope he also changes his username to sync with his new ride.. Something like Pajeroforever or so...

it all depends on Thaicruze' knowledge of Spanish laugh.png

Yes, there is a very good reason they're rebadged Montero. clap2.gif

i take it you are referring to the fact that pajero means something to the effect of little wanke_r in spanish?

This could be the answer to TC's dilemma.

post-41816-0-53712700-1353308061_thumb.j

A ''Reliant'' Robin.

thumbsup.gif ...............................smile.png

Correction. That picture is a Reliant Regal Supervan, a commercial derivative. The Reliant Robin was the passenger version.

TC will be even more impressed then with ''Regal'' . biggrin.png