Thai Man's Penis Removed After Botched Enlargement

webfact

Those who worry and fret over the size of their weeny may be comforted in the knowledge that if they can touch both sides of their lady's love tunnel at the same time, then that is big enough.

My commiserations to those who's ladies ask them if they had finished. Look on the bright side. She may have asked if you had actually started.post-35987-0-00478100-1353123171_thumb.j

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wonder how and why this story was made public. I doubt anybody involved would want this publicized and it seems fairly certain the cancer was not related to the procedure and the amputation had to do with cancer and not an infection. I also highly doubt somebody who is obsessed with his junk to the point of repeatedly altering would allow an infection to spread and get so bad that it spread to his testicles and not be alarmed by such a severe infection since he had done this procedure many times.. But who knows this story is written or translated very badly or the folks being quoted are borderline retarded or all three.

Maybe it's not the folks being quoted that are retarded, but the person trying to make sense out of both that and the correlation of whether injection of a foreign body or substance in one's penis could develop into a granuloma formation and calcification with presentation similar to that of a benign tumor. Depending upon size and extent, given location, removal of affected organ may be necessary.

In other words you are suggesting he may not have had cancer while defending the credibility and accuracy of those who cut off his genitals because they said he has cancer and those reporting he had cancer.

<< Inflammatory comments removed >> No, I am suggesting that injecting foreign bodies into his penis over time resulted in gralumo and calcification. This present as cancer.

Dude, just look at that Korean girl's face. That is very likely granuloma formations that will eventually calcify if bit already. This left large tumors all over her face.

Doctors cannot cut thus stuff out safely. If penis got like this girl's face, no option but to casterate. Will get the point he cannot pee due to tumor like growth.

Remarkable how bad your analytical abilities are.

Edited by metisdead

I wonder how and why this story was made public. I doubt anybody involved would want this publicized and it seems fairly certain the cancer was not related to the procedure and the amputation had to do with cancer and not an infection. I also highly doubt somebody who is obsessed with his junk to the point of repeatedly altering would allow an infection to spread and get so bad that it spread to his testicles and not be alarmed by such a severe infection since he had done this procedure many times.. But who knows this story is written or translated very badly or the folks being quoted are borderline retarded or all three.

Maybe it's not the folks being quoted that are retarded, but the person trying to make sense out of both that and the correlation of whether injection of a foreign body or substance in one's penis could develop into a granuloma formation and calcification with presentation similar to that of a benign tumor. Depending upon size and extent, given location, removal of affected organ may be necessary.

In other words you are suggesting he may not have had cancer while defending those who cut off his penis because they said he has cancer and those reporting he had cancer while at the same time defending their credibility or accuracy in this report.

I believe its possible the word tumour may have got lost in translation. A growth is a growth, but it may not necessarily be cancerous.

But if your todger swells to the size of a melon, it might not be immediately life threatening, but if it won't go back to normal and is untreatable, most doctors would probably recommend to take it off.

Yes, someone with some sense. The tumors on that girls face are just ganuloma formations that calcify. Foreign bodies trigger this response. The damage to the penis could result in an inability urinate and there would not much else that could be done but swacking it off Loraine Bobbit style.

and those that claim size doen't matter are in denial - am I in yet ? she doesn't know and niether do you, I can only imagine whistling.gif

Sharing first hand experiences regarding size and knowledge of penis size obsession is always appreciated to help the rest of us understand why somebody would go to such an extreme wink.png

lol. wow Nisa you do have have a sense of humour after all - give me your email and I'll send you a pic beatdeadhorse.gif

Called sexual frustration. Does tend to take away sense of humor, causes one to age early and leads to early onset of Alzheimers. Dang, diagnosis Nisa.

The poor guy obviously hasn`t heard of the old saying; it`s not the size that matters, but the way it`s used what counts.

I think that saying assumed you had some size as opposed to this guy who now has zero mass according to the article. The only thing that might bring him any comfort is to consider lesbian relationships and if a women can please another women then certainly a penisless man can too.

bit of a weird situation, lots of thai men want them removed and can't afford it and lots getting them removed because they tried to modify the one they had - anyone see a business opportunity here

Pawn shops with ice cabinets?

I don't have a penis but I'm currently cringing at the thought. bah.gif

Don't panic phuturatica. The chances of one appearing later in life are fairly slim ... you usually have to be born with it.

The good news is that you can get a new one everyday if you want. :rolleyes:

• Like 1