Starbucks Big C Time To Celebrate Conffusing Style And Put Prices Up

BigC

star bucks in Big C are have been celebrating christmas since the 7 th novemeber. I told them that christmas is a Christian thing and we don't celebrate or even start till decemeber.

there answer was that in start bucks they are starting early. So i told them that they are not celebrating Christmas. it would be like an English man having a water fight in spetemeber and saying that we arre celevrating sonkhran.

anyway. they mamaged to up thier prices the same day they started celebrating. so for real they are celebrating the day they put the prices up.

Any excuse to celebrate and push prices up

Well I haven't been home for years maybe I am out of touch with the world

Anyone fancy coming round for a new

A news years eve party tonight it's not New Years but no one seems to care about small things like that anymore

Well, Starbucks in UK are in big doo doo right now, cos they have a way of avoiding paying fair corporation tax... the Rev department and parliament committees are after their tail. biggrin.png

So they are probably having to raise money world wide, to cover taxes that should be paid..... rolleyes.gif

I'm sure they are doing the fiddle to avoid taxes, in other countries too whistling.gifCaught! thumbsup.gif

I thought the politically correct term was "Seasons Greetings" these days.... that covers about everyone! As for decorations etc Nov 7 a bit early, but Tesco, Makro etc .... same same! wink.png

Well, Starbucks in UK are in big doo doo right now, cos they have a way of avoiding paying fair corporation tax... the Rev department and parliament committees are after their tail. biggrin.png

So they are probably having to raise money world wide, to cover taxes that should be paid..... rolleyes.gif

I'm sure they are doing the fiddle to avoid taxes, in other countries too whistling.gifCaught! thumbsup.gif

I thought the politically correct term was "Seasons Greetings" these days.... that covers about everyone! As for decorations etc Nov 7 a bit early, but Tesco, Makro etc .... same same! wink.png

AS usual they will be up for Loy Katong, Christmas, New Year, Chinese new year and Thai New Year and any other excuse for a booze up.clap2.gif

what about the UK police ae they going to have to paay corperation tax

AS usual they will be up for Loy Katong, Christmas, New Year, Chinese new year and Thai New Year and any other excuse for a booze up.clap2.gif

Maybe i should open a shop in England and forget celebrating christmas and celbrate roy gatong and out my prices up. I also herd that that someone high in starbuck has a strange fetish for poodles. i don;t know what that has to do with anything. maybe i have drunk too many coffeeesss

Yep, just one big non stop party party party!!! burp.gifdrunk.gifbiggrin.png

In the States it used to start after Thanksgiving, but now decorations and such begin after Halloween. Earlier and earlier each year, making a grab for the cash sooner than later.

every special day is a load of corperate crap. Valentines day, farthers day mothers day, thanks giving chirstmas day halloween huy forks night the lot of them are for big corperations to cash in.

How many people spend a fortune a valentines day or get a bololcking of our misses

• Like 1

In the States it used to start after Thanksgiving, but now decorations and such begin after Halloween. Earlier and earlier each year, making a grab for the cash sooner than later.

every special day is a load of corperate crap. Valentines day, farthers day mothers day, thanks giving chirstmas day halloween huy forks night the lot of them are for big corperations to cash in.

How many people spend a fortune a valentines day or get a bololcking of our misses

Grumpy old man again....BigC....you need a holiday mate! tongue.png

• Like 1

Come on smokie - Big C is living on holiday thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Come on smokie - Big C is living on holiday thumbsup.gif

In that case we need to get him a paper round!

why have i won a holiday..... where am i off to....if it involves guns i shall not be going to hevon )

why have i won a holiday..... where am i off to....if it involves guns i shall not be going to hevon )

I was trying to sell a holiday....but its on Samui so not really a holiday is it?

More like an episode of On The Buses. Now what was that conductor called again?

i want to go hunting. been a while since i exlpoded something. i would have to eat what i kill to bablance nature and to keep the leftys at arms reach tongue.png

no one can conplain if i eat what i kill or they would have to compain to anyone that has ever eaten a ham burger

i want to go hunting. been a while since i exlpoded something. i would have to eat what i kill to bablance nature and to keep the leftys at arms reach tongue.png

no one can conplain if i eat what i kill or they would have to compain to anyone that has ever eaten a ham burger

I like armadillo. That shell is real convenient for picking the meat up.

Might be tricky shooting the bugger though BigC! biggrin.png

Oh and finding them on Samui......good luck! tongue.png