Name This Ubon Restaurant?

downtown

on our last trip to ubon we had a very nice meal at a restaurant. didnt catch the name of the place. all i remember was it was near the psychiatric hospital but more memorably, it had a gaint kids slide outside, from a first floor to the ground. most of the tables were outside but there was some private rooms inside.

Head up Chaengsanit Road from the clock tower, at the next lights opposite the mental hospital veer left and soi 9 is up on the left. Turn into the soi and its about 50 meters or so on yr right. The parking is opposite the restaurant. Another great choice is just past soi 9 and left into soi 15. Again about a 100 meters on yr right is Sab Soi gaew. Very nice, no loud music and they also serve Beef steaks from Pon Yang Khram livestock in Sakon Nahkon.

Have a good night, Cheers.

Thanks for the heads up,i'll be sure to visit. I always stay @ pan house, so I know surrounding area, & there's some mighty fine establishments around locally, not to mention the yen yen ales @ T.C. kitchen, but have never venture to far because of lack of tuk-tuks in the evenings, but now there seems to be more & more taxi-metres available next visit I.ll explore what this great city has to offer.

regards songhklasid.wai.gifwai.gifwai.gif

Head up Chaengsanit Road from the clock tower, at the next lights opposite the mental hospital veer left and soi 9 is up on the left. Turn into the soi and its about 50 meters or so on yr right. The parking is opposite the restaurant. Another great choice is just past soi 9 and left into soi 15. Again about a 100 meters on yr right is Sab Soi gaew. Very nice, no loud music and they also serve Beef steaks from Pon Yang Khram livestock in Sakon Nahkon.

Have a good night, Cheers.

The restaurant on Soi 15 is Baan Klang Soi, not Sap Soi Gaew. If you are after steak, Baan Klang Soi is a much better choice. Most of the Thais prefer Sap Soi Gow though.