Visarun To Activate The Third Tourist Visa

yes you can just pop out and back into thailand at a land border this time instead of flying,

if you goto cambodia you have to pay to enter - it's supposed to be 20 $ but some people are experiencing problems at the border and have to pay extra the recomendations from people who go there often is to pay 25$ and get the online e-visa,

burma maybe an option from bkk - that's 10$ or 500 baht to enter.

you can also tie it in with a short holiday you could go and visit the temples at ankor wat or something for 3 or 4 days.

air asia sometimes have some very cheap sale flights to chiang rai or hat yai you could then pop to the malaysian border or the burmese border at mai sai is only 40 mins from chiang rai.

maybe easiest to goto cambodia but you have to pay a bit extra to enter .

yes you can just pop out and back into thailand at a land border this time instead of flying,

if you goto cambodia you have to pay to enter - it's supposed to be 20 $ but some people are experiencing problems at the border and have to pay extra the recomendations from people who go there often is to pay 25$ and get the online e-visa,

burma maybe an option from bkk - that's 10$ or 500 baht to enter.

you can also tie it in with a short holiday you could go and visit the temples at ankor wat or something for 3 or 4 days.

air asia sometimes have some very cheap sale flights to chiang rai or hat yai you could then pop to the malaysian border or the burmese border at mai sai is only 40 mins from chiang rai.

maybe easiest to goto cambodia but you have to pay a bit extra to enter .

But the 'bit extra', plus the visa runners fee is mostly a lot less, than a flight, somewhere

biggrin.pngbiggrin.png

When I had my multi entry visa I used a visa run service service from Bangkok to the Cambodian border.

A 12 hour 16 passenger air conditioned van day trip, 1 hour stop at the border.

Cost was 2000 Baht including Cambodian visa, with two toilet and/or snack stops each way and 2 "free" bottles of water included.

I know you can do it cheaper than that, but the comfort was worth it. (I'm 66 years old)

All I had to do was walk across a small bridge into Cambodia, then turn around and walk back across that same bridge into Thailand.

Took no more than 5 minutes maximum....just make sure your passport gets the proper exit stamp on leaving and entry stamp on

re-entering Thailand.

In my case, each re-entry got me a 90 day stamp....but with a triple entry tourist visa that would be a 60 day stamp with each entry.