Remember How Quickly They Finished Thappraya & Jomtien Second Roads?

wpcoe

This article made me think of the speed of building and infrastructure projects in Thailand: China will build the tallest building in the world, will only take 90 days to do it

Talk about compare and contrast! Can you imagine building 220 floors in three months in Pattaya? There might still be hope for Ocean1! laugh.png

What is this FINISHED stuff. The basic construction of Jomtien Second road was completed to Chaiyapruk 1 Rd but intersections are dicey. Every heavy rain still leaves the Rompho Market area deeply flooded with overflow running down the Sois to flood Beach Rd. Potholes and heaving of the pavement are very noticeable inspite of new patch jobs. I am sure new lucrative contracts are pendingwhistling.gif !!!

It seems to take 9 months here to build a simple house here with many workers yet in my western country I built a number of my houses in 3 months. TIT - you have to take the bad with the good.

It seems to take 9 months here to build a simple house here with many workers yet in my western country I built a number of my houses in 3 months. TIT - you have to take the bad with the good.

I remember in my homecountry, jehova witnesses use to build a church over the weekend.

I remember in my homecountry, jehova witnesses use to build a church over the weekend.

A bit simplistic.

I am sure you mean in one weekend after the footings and foundation have been prepared and poured. After the electric, water and other utilities have been dug in and set up? Putting up a few wooden walls and roof does not make a house or church. A weekend doesn't even allow the concrete to cure??? Did you remember if it was a prefabricated building?