Kata Residence Apartments

KarenBravo

Don't think so. Where is Kata Residence ?

// just googled it - no, nothing to do with KBB

It is next to the Green Water company

Righto. I used to own one of the small single-storey town-houses on the left that face that place from 92 to 98.

When I bought the place, there was just a raised circle of grass. Before I shelled out the money, I asked the land owner, Somchai, if he was ever going to build on it. He said no. Of course, he went back on his word. As soon as I heard he was sub-dividing the land on the circle, I sold the place and moved to my present location.

Righto. I used to own one of the small single-storey town-houses on the left that face that place from 92 to 98.

When I bought the place, there was just a raised circle of grass. Before I shelled out the money, I asked the land owner, Somchai, if he was ever going to build on it. He said no. Of course, he went back on his word. As soon as I heard he was sub-dividing the land on the circle, I sold the place and moved to my present location.

Yes, I well remember the central grass circle - i guess we would call in the village green. Made that small area quite attractive other than the water bottle plant to the right side. I thought it quite unusual and ugly to build that huge building on the green. And I'm told that is now a main route down to Club Med road.

Yes, I well remember the central grass circle - i guess we would call in the village green. Made that small area quite attractive other than the water bottle plant to the right side. I thought it quite unusual and ugly to build that huge building on the green. And I'm told that is now a main route down to Club Med road.

It used to be a dead end. The two rows of town-house at the back that face each other was nick-named "Coronation Street".

You could walk along a track down to Club Med as a short-cut.

Pity.......I might know someone who is interested.

Well ... if it's up for sale. Does it matter who is selling ??

Nope, but I have a little thing called curiosity.

It's the third year they try to sell the property, but I think it's the first year they actually say the name Kata recidence in the ad.

Pity.......I might know someone who is interested.

Well ... if it's up for sale. Does it matter who is selling ??

Nope, but I have a little thing called curiosity.

It's the third year they try to sell the property, but I think it's the first year they actually say the name Kata recidence in the ad.

It was built and owned by a local French guy Maurice. He was the owner and sold many apartments on leases. Maurice sold the building on to an Aussie guy who bought the whole building but with leases issued. He got the illegally added penthouse on the roof, 2 other apartments and the crappy restaurant on the ground floor.

I know before Maurice sold it he had problems with adding the penthouse to the rooftop and a fire escape issue that is very dodgy.

The place is being sold cheap in the Gazette for a reason. Buyer beware.

kata residence is long time for sale already! still units/apartments in the building empty/not sold...

maurice, the "owner"/builder is dutch, not french actually.

but who cares about all of this?? as i said, building is long time for sale already and it is not really exensive, just think about why!?? of course, there is a reason....

kata residence is long time for sale already! still units/apartments in the building empty/not sold...

maurice, the "owner"/builder is dutch, not french actually.

but who cares about all of this?? as i said, building is long time for sale already and it is not really exensive, just think about why!?? of course, there is a reason....

Oh well. He introduced himself as swiss/French. Guess the lies just keep building up the more he gets mentioned.

The building is illegal for many reasons. Two which I stated in this thread but there is much more.

Edited by hansgruber

• 2 months later...