Which City In Thailand Has The Most Beautiful Women?

NeverSure

I thought you all only like those from Pattaya,Soi Cowboy or Patpong are considered most beautiful especially from Surin,Korat,Udon,Ubon with big lips,blonde hair,less than 5 feet and big silicon thing..no?

You have it all wrong about those places. It's the men who are considered the most hansome.

Any cities/towns not mentioned yet?

tongue.png

LOL. Nice shot. :)

Actually most haven't been. What's interesting to me is that some come up more than once. I'm beginning to think that (according to posters) there are indeed pockets where the genetics produce prettier women. It may not be a single town, but an area.

I started the thread and am most grateful for the replies. I am finding it most interesting. I am coming soon to LOS on a scouting trip for a place to live, and plan to travel steadily in a car for at least a month. I will visit every place which keeps being mentioned to not only to see for myself, but to judge the livability of the area.

Any cities/towns not mentioned yet?

tongue.png

LOL. Nice shot. smile.png

Actually most haven't been. What's interesting to me is that some come up more than once. I'm beginning to think that (according to posters) there are indeed pockets where the genetics produce prettier women. It may not be a single town, but an area.

Don't foul yourself. It's only in the eye of the beholder.

In case, you like it 'not white', it's around Buriram, methinks. But aside from the skin color, the 'pockets' there producing the same average spread of prettiness, like elsewhere. 'Put' a 'nice' looking gal from the whitening group into the sun: You turn her into a beauty!

That can be the reason for 'cross-country'!

Edited by noob7

Don't forget jawlines, cheekbones, and other facial structures may differ based on geography, not just skin color.

I do prefer whiter skin, but funny enough my girlfriend is 100% Chinese and not that white haha. But in the end hair length, skin color, height etc are all preferences, I am not going to turn down a chance with a nice girl cause she doesn't fit into some "spec". For skin, as long as it's nice and smooth you can find beauties in every shade.

I lived in Chiang Rai for 4 years and some of the girls there are right up there. Tall and lean. If I could vote on any city in Asia it would be Hanoi in Vietnam. Spent 2 months there and lost count of the number of times I was stopped in my tracks by the sheer beauty of the ladies there.

The question pertained to thailand. Who cares about milky white skin. Boring! And Vietnam. Who would even want to come and visit the relatives, much less live there? Boring, cold, lifeless people, who treat many foreigners with contempt. Thailand beats the hell out of both.

Mike Macarelli

Chaiyaphum, Thailand

Sent from my Samsung SIII

• 6 years later...