Which City In Thailand Has The Most Beautiful Women?

NeverSure

reading some of the replies to this thread , it seems like the answers are all over the place and there is no consensus

so i guess the old saying "beauty is in the eyes of the bee holder" is true

though I never understood why holding bees would make you appreciate beauty

CMK stop it, i dare not show this to the old blokes at the local equivalent of the VFW,they will be crying into their beers,young fit and strong,nothing to worry about except a burning feeling (not from the orange sticky stuff).

LBFM,well many love them, and those isaan girls do have a certain charm.

CMK stop it, i dare not show this to the old blokes at the local equivalent of the VFW,they will be crying into their beers,young fit and strong,nothing to worry about except a burning feeling (not from the orange sticky stuff).

LBFM,well many love them, and those isaan girls do have a certain charm.

I am surprised non of the mods have jumped on you for that! 1zgarz5.gif

Edited by mike123ca

a stop at mum n pop shop in middle of nowhere or a bkk burb,for sure a lady will walk past or call into the shop and you suddenly remember that in thailand no matter where,it seems there is a attractive lady somewhere close by.

only see the hi-so types on television,but the average lady in the street brightens my day.

bdw...yes, Dokhamtai has been known for it's beautiful women, immortalized in the song Sao Dokhamtai. I lived in Dokhamtai for 3 years back in the 80s. There were some beautiful women, but alas, most headed off to Bangkok to ply their trade. I was told that sao dokhamtai were popular with the Thai guys because of their light complexion.

I googled Dokhamtai girls and got this http://cdn.thailovel...big/1192095.jpg

Now were talking, rolleyes.gif ,

Seriously, beauty is simply too subjective to make any quantitative comparisons,

The guys that go on about Chiang Mai, really, ?#!

I personally think they're astoundingly uninspiring, to be kind.

bdw...yes, Dokhamtai has been known for it's beautiful women, immortalized in the song Sao Dokhamtai. I lived in Dokhamtai for 3 years back in the 80s. There were some beautiful women, but alas, most headed off to Bangkok to ply their trade. I was told that sao dokhamtai were popular with the Thai guys because of their light complexion.

I googled Dokhamtai girls and got this http://cdn.thailovel...big/1192095.jpg

Now were talking, rolleyes.gif ,

Seriously, beauty is simply too subjective to make any quantitative comparisons,

The guys that go on about Chiang Mai, really, ?#!

I personally think they're astoundingly uninspiring, to be kind.

Actually i did know do one lady from Chaing Rai who did live in Chaing mai for many years.She did talk to one of my ex about her time there and make this comment...in her opinion in general people up that way do not like the dark skinned thais and do not trust them.She then warn my ex off going to Chaing mai to look for work because many employer there have a mindset that dark skin people (meaning woman) can not be trusted and there be some discrimination about them.

Dont know if it true but am thinking CM maybe a good place to moove to whistling.gif

I don't know about that, but the city with the most 'hansum man' is Pattaya... laugh.png

No seriously, I would agree with others that for my taste it is mostly the Esarn triangle Buriram-Surin-Korat and, additionally, some places in the South. You see where my taste is - more towards darker shades and exotic looks. The funny thing is, though, that my current girlfriend is Chinese-Thai, plus she likes to use whitening cream... rolleyes.gif

(I hope to get her off that stuff in the future - any ideas how?)

I don't know about that, but the city with the most 'hansum man' is Pattaya... laugh.png

No seriously, I would agree with others that for my taste it is mostly the Esarn triangle Buriram-Surin-Korat and, additionally, some places in the South. You see where my taste is - more towards darker shades and exotic looks. The funny thing is, though, that my current girlfriend is Chinese-Thai, plus she likes to use whitening cream... rolleyes.gif

Tell her those creams make her ageing fast plus a lot of toxics like lead and mercury in them.

Tell her the story about Michael Jackson in pictures:

First lost the nose, then his life!

I think, the nose part can do!

Edited by noob7
  • Like 1

To illustrate the abundance of beautiful women in TL: apx 10 years ago while travelling from bkk to Pattaya via taxi, we stopped at a roadside 7/11. There was a gorgeous girl promoting Shark drinks in a mini skirt. Very fun personality too. I wondered to myself: why is this beautiful girl hawking Shark energy drinks at a 7/11 beside a motorway in the middle of nowhere? In the west guys would be grovelling at her feet.

Only conclusion: Thai si Thai. Party on Garth.

Sent from my PC36100 using Thaivisa Connect App

Tell her that in the west a white skin means you are poor, because you can't afford to go on holiday and get a tan, or, it means people will think you have just got out of prison, or you are sick, therefor people will be nicer to her and like her more if she is slightly tanned when you take her to the west smile.png

• Like 1

Tell her that in the west a white skin means you are poor, because you can't afford to go on holiday and get a tan, or, it means people will think you have just got out of prison, or you are sick, therefor people will be nicer to her and like her more if she is slightly tanned when you take her to the west smile.png

I got it : The 'take her to the west' part is the lie?

Edited by noob7

I got it : The 'take her to the west' part is the lie?

Not so much a lie as being economical with the truth. smile.png