Which City In Thailand Has The Most Beautiful Women?

NeverSure

I don't know about that, but the city with the most 'hansum man' is Pattaya... laugh.png

No seriously, I would agree with others that for my taste it is mostly the Esarn triangle Buriram-Surin-Korat and, additionally, some places in the South. You see where my taste is - more towards darker shades and exotic looks. The funny thing is, though, that my current girlfriend is Chinese-Thai, plus she likes to use whitening cream... rolleyes.gif

(I hope to get her off that stuff in the future - any ideas how?)

Tell her that in the west a white skin means you are poor, because you can't afford to go on holiday and get a tan, or, it means people will think you have just got out of prison, or you are sick, therefor people will be nicer to her and like her more if she is slightly tanned when you take her to the west smile.png

I got it : The 'take her to the west' part is the lie?

Not so much a lie as being economical with the truth. smile.png

Edmund Burke couldn't have said that better!

Where ever I am, because without fail I see a new beautiful girl and even "most beautiful" girl. Let's face it, as men we are blessed as there are so many beautiful women here, whether they be pale skinned or dark skinned. Find a girl you like, keep her because she has something more to offer than just a pretty face and good body and discreetly oggle the eye candy.

• Like 2

Without a doubt Bangkok... As over 10% of Thais live in Bangkok, if you "count them up" Bangkok will definitely have 'the most" beautiful women

LOL

Very funny...............not.

You didn't even bother to read the very first (OP) post?

I don't know about that, but the city with the most 'hansum man' is Pattaya... laugh.png

No seriously, I would agree with others that for my taste it is mostly the Esarn triangle Buriram-Surin-Korat and, additionally, some places in the South. You see where my taste is - more towards darker shades and exotic looks. The funny thing is, though, that my current girlfriend is Chinese-Thai, plus she likes to use whitening cream... rolleyes.gif

(I hope to get her off that stuff in the future - any ideas how?)

Show her photos of skin cancer...?

well you can rule out any city where workers come to work from other provinces, but sri racha and bang sean/chonburi are loaded with hotties. but as far as i have seen chiang mai has many very beautiful extreme types of beauty, which dont age well

i mean beauty would be a style of face that aged well so it cnat be to extreme.. but yeh, smaller faces which smaller features will alwyas stay beautiful longer, the nose ears and lips never stop growing on peoples faces... but yeh a bigger city with more money will breed and attract more beautiful women,... i think what the OP is looking for is a city that breed beautiful types without too much outside influnce.. just go down to any regional small town and have a walk around... try somewhere in in the middle that has a diverse ethnic range, maybe around nakonsawan, or phitsanaluk or something....

I'm not an expert on Thailand Beauty but correct me if I am wrong but isn't it acknowledged that girls from the Central Thailand provinces are prettier?

If you draw a column straight up from Bangkok which I think takes in places like Pitsanoluk, Khampheanphet etc etc up to but not as far as Lampang and Chiangmai don't the prettiest girls from those areas ? Agree with Macksview about the spayfooted look of some of the Isaan girls and the monkey-jaw types certainly don't appeal to me either. Having said that seen some absolute beauties from Burriram and Surin. Seem to be so many girls come from these 2 areas which cover admittedly many rural communities. May the search continue.

I thought you all only like those from Pattaya,Soi Cowboy or Patpong are considered most beautiful especially from Surin,Korat,Udon,Ubon with big lips,blonde hair,less than 5 feet and big silicon thing..no?

But please not those with fair looking skin and hi-so as Thais called them with big attitude problem thinking there are better then others...they are mostly fake,irritating and dangerous..don't even think going near them

Vung Tau....Vietnam. ( Although they have perfected the scams.)

Shenghen....China. Milky white skin, and Manners you can appreciate.

The Jury is still out in Thailand....

I know the original question was about Thailand but for what it's worth, if I'd gone to Vung Tau before I went to Bangkok, I'd be living in Vietnam now!