Which City In Thailand Has The Most Beautiful Women?

NeverSure

OK, we have a thread on the most boring place in LOS. How about commenting on the city with the highest percentage of beautiful women?

NOT Bangkok which attracts them from all over. NOT the bar girl places which also bring them from afar.

I mean the city which natively produces the highest concentration of beautiful women?

My experience is limited, but from what I've seen so far I vote Lampang. Yours?

• Like 2

well i am 100% sure, it is not my home town in australia,even the old boilers near hua lumpong are looking good after a trip to the shopping mall here.

payao girls (must be the lake),chiang rai,lampang,mae sot,mae hong son,chiang mai.

the far north isaan girls,whom many seem to have the "lao look" eg the wife (biased view)

had yai girls, but i seem to find the white skinned ones from down there appeal to me.

sorry to the fans of the "cambo" tribes,i am not into the splay footed look,no offence,not my style,but many like them.

we all have preferences,so each to his own.

• Like 2

I'm not sure about the women, but where are all the tall, good looking Thai men? All the tall, good looking Thai men I've met are either gay or about to become Katoi.

love it,us men are prone to discuss in depth the aspects of beauty of thai women,i suppose all the good looking tall thai men who are not gay/ladyboy are chasing the hi-so women around,probably with lots of women to choose from.

Vung Tau....Vietnam. ( Although they have perfected the scams.)

Shenghen....China. Milky white skin, and Manners you can appreciate.

The Jury is still out in Thailand....

Vung Tau, been there done that years and years ago.

Milky white skin? You gotta be kidding. This is not the 1800's you know.

The Jury came in on Thailand years ago. It is the hub of single male travelers and expats and has been for years.

Edited by chiangmaikelly
  • Like 2

CMK stop it, i dare not show this to the old blokes at the local equivalent of the VFW,they will be crying into their beers,young fit and strong,nothing to worry about except a burning feeling (not from the orange sticky stuff).

LBFM,well many love them, and those isaan girls do have a certain charm.

well i am 100% sure, it is not my home town in australia,even the old boilers near hua lumpong are looking good after a trip to the shopping mall here.

payao girls (must be the lake),chiang rai,lampang,mae sot,mae hong son,chiang mai.

the far north isaan girls,whom many seem to have the "lao look" eg the wife (biased view)

had yai girls, but i seem to find the white skinned ones from down there appeal to me.

sorry to the fans of the "cambo" tribes,i am not into the splay footed look,no offence,not my style,but many like them.

we all have preferences,so each to his own.

Agree about the Southern girls, theres something about them that is hard to explain, but once you see it you know exactly what it is.

Another area is Chanthaburi, I like the Vietnamese looking girls from that area.

Edited by rgs2001uk

I actually prefer the darker skinned girls and ended up with a light skinned wife. There are beautiful Thai ladies all over the country. Many of them are pleasant looking and not really beautiful. There are very few actually ugly ladies.

I don't think it's fair to cut out good old Krung Thep. It's not like women arn't born there! And they have the baddest looking girls in the Kingdom, bar none. Don't belive me, come down from east Bang Kwai some where and first hit the starbucks or coffe beans in Paradise or Seacon over in east BKK. Just chill with a drink and people watch. I guarantee they will be hotter than most rural areas. Then hit Paragorn and behold the higher over all beauty standard of the girls there.

bdw...yes, Dokhamtai has been known for it's beautiful women, immortalized in the song Sao Dokhamtai. I lived in Dokhamtai for 3 years back in the 80s. There were some beautiful women, but alas, most headed off to Bangkok to ply their trade. I was told that sao dokhamtai were popular with the Thai guys because of their light complexion.

Vung Tau....Vietnam. ( Although they have perfected the scams.)

Shenghen....China. Milky white skin, and Manners you can appreciate.

The Jury is still out in Thailand....

Vung Tau, been there done that years and years ago.

Milky white skin? You gotta be kidding. This is not the 1800's you know.

The Jury came in on Thailand years ago. It is the hub of single male travelers and expats and has been for years.

Great song in that video! Thanks for that!