Weapons, Rocket-Propelled Grenades, Launchers, Missing From Border Patrol Police Units

webfact

You people really need a new hobby. Sat on the internet b******g about why police have a RPG's, when you've been shown a heap of examples and still choose to witter on about it. I would seriously have to question my father if i sore him on this site acting like a child with the rest of the you dummy's. It's like some big mystery that you must solve or life wont go on for you, if you don't find out why the boarder patrol has RPG's. Hell i wish the boarder patrol in my country had RPG's so they could sink every boat that enters our waters..

• Like 1

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess on this one we can say, it can happen anywhere and not just Thailand.

A Darwin navy base is in lockdown after an intruder broke in, stealing a number of weapons early on Friday morning.

An ADF member was assaulted and a cache of weapons was stolen from a patrol boat, moored at HMAS Coonawarra.

This happened last night.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.a...1130-2akw9.html

True. Shit happens everywhere, but regarding Thailand, not only do the similarities immediately end at the shit happening, but I submit that the primary cause leading up to this, and what seems to you and I as "apparently similar to Darwin" is in fact due to absolute ongoing incompetence prior to this, and do not omit the fact that Darwin was an isolated incident, and this Thai thing is a cottage industry.

The incident, the results, the way they were handled and the time frame between the two incidents in separate countries really do make the Thai gullibility and reaction as ludicrous as monkeys fuc_king a football. You are comparing a well-structured cottage industry within the Thai rank and file to an isolated break-in over at Darwin... like putting your foot in a snail colony compared to an ant colony, respectively. The reactions are similar, and the order of the two systems, again, are similar.

Yeah; shit happens; but what brings it about and what comes after is where the Thais separate themselves from the rest of the crowd and stand alone, in full public view, with their pants down around their ankles looking like chimps.

I think the constant barrage of these inexhaustible string of shennanigans and bungles has dulled our senses to what really is outrageous and unacceptable; however, to return to our senses and rightrously utter these sound verdicts flies in the face of logic and rational when these sorts of people are involved. We are simply reduced to making it into a laughing matter, or perhaps even to come across as harsh and overly critical. None of these reactions are unwarranted, in my opinion, as long as lunacy rules the roost. It is, in essence, the equalizer to retaining our sanity.

Edited by cup-O-coffee
  • Like 1

You people really need a new hobby. Sat on the internet b******g about why police have a RPG's, when you've been shown a heap of examples and still choose to witter on about it. I would seriously have to question my father if i sore him on this site acting like a child with the rest of the you dummy's. It's like some big mystery that you must solve or life wont go on for you, if you don't find out why the boarder patrol has RPG's. Hell i wish the boarder patrol in my country had RPG's so they could sink every boat that enters our waters..

And what country might that be?

BTW, if you don't enjoy reading the discussion - the solution is easy, just don't read, turn off your computer and go for a walk. If they allow people to go for a walk in your country :)