Meth Lab Raided And 3 Iranians Held At Production Facility In East Pattaya

Rimmer

about as british as yuri gagarin smile.png.

thai reports state clearly that the police were told BY the landlord of the property that he is Irish, (also in inverted commas in our report). his true nationality is only relevant to the authorities and the report on www,pattaya103.com is not only correct but confirmed in detail

Not that it's important to me but, I clearly see a passport page with his picture, name and British Citizen written on it, posted in this thread whistling.gif

and you are absolutely correct. as with the other news service, we get our stories in from freelance services who supply the news in Thai. ( explains using same photos in many cases too). our little team took the reporters report , which came from the police and translated it. in the report, the landlord states that the man came from ireland. so we can only presume he was mislead.

thats the way it goes here folks smile.png the only difference is that we gave the reporter the credit due to him and didnt claim it to be our own work. those guys work hard.

He could have been based, or had his passport issued in Northern Ireland. That would make the statement that he was "Irish" technically correct, even though he had a British (EU) passport.

The Passport was issued by the Identity and Passport Service (IPS) which does not have an office in Northern Ireland, the closest ones to Northern Ireland are in Glasgow or Durham

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

about as british as yuri gagarin smile.png.

thai reports state clearly that the police were told BY the landlord of the property that he is Irish, (also in inverted commas in our report). his true nationality is only relevant to the authorities and the report on www,pattaya103.com is not only correct but confirmed in detail

Not that it's important to me but, I clearly see a passport page with his picture, name and British Citizen written on it, posted in this thread whistling.gif

Do we know if the passport is fake or not?

Have they ever had a successful raid like this, with a local big boss in hand cuffs?

I mean, is this good news, or are they taking the (better/cleaner?) in Thailand produced stuff off the market, not to spoil the local importers and protectors income?

Just to avoid any confusion for readers, the wanted suspect is not Irish, he is British.

drugs-71.jpg

Wonder how this scumbag obtained British citizenship - marriage, assylum, parent. He should be stripped of this now. Hopefully the British Home Secretary will act.

Just to avoid any confusion for readers, the wanted suspect is not Irish, he is British.

drugs-71.jpg

Wonder how this scumbag obtained British citizenship - marriage, asylum, parent. He should be stripped of this now. Hopefully the British Home Secretary will act.

Noooooooooo, he is probably going to be given a council house with all the trimmings cos of his human rights and tough upbringing . sad.png
  • Like 1

These poor suckers come and go in Thailand. More than likely they thought they were in big with some corrupt local authorities who let them run for awhile and then they were sacrificed.

Par for the course here.

You can bet London to a brick thou there will be more idiots who think they know what they are doing to replace them.

"The Passport was issued by the Identity and Passport Service (IPS) which does not have an office in Northern Ireland, the closest ones to Northern Ireland are in Glasgow or Durham "

No - there is one in Belfast. Liverpool and Newport are also a lot closer to NI than Durahm.

Regardless of where it was issued, he has obtained British nationality at some point, presumably through naturalisation. This can be stripped if the Home Secretary deems so.

Being convicted of a serious drug offence should be reason enough,

• Like 1

Whatever keeps them away from enriching uranium. rolleyes.gif

Too hard to get the parts, the final product is too heavy, and it is

after all, extremely radioactive. So it's easier to make meth and

kill people than nuking them.

I sincerely hope these scum are lined up against a wall and

shot ASAP.

• Like 2

It's hard not to notice how many of the news stories about speed have been linked to Iranians. What's going on with that? What's the link with Iran?

Here's a weird theory...a certain unnamed intelligence group is using them to hit Iranian nuclear scientists. Like the Colombian 'Sicarios'. Think of another "unnamed' alphabet agency that used to fund it's operations during a certain war in SE Asia in the 70's.

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/world/2012-05/06/c_131571244.htm

Edited by KuhnPaen

Drug Maufacturers & Dealers are the Ultimate lowest form of human life . IMO

They are Murderers by slow Death . I have seen much of the end result.

I agree with Malaysia - Da Da means Death

The worst part is that they will be replaced almost immediately , the profits are too huge to ignore.

If this has saved just one person becoming an addict it is priceless. Well done to all involved.

ph34r.png

Just out of curiosity, what is your opinion on the Bankers who stole the worlds money, how many people did the Bungee without the cord because of them?

Have they ever had a successful raid like this, with a local big boss in hand cuffs?

I mean, is this good news, or are they taking the (better/cleaner?) in Thailand produced stuff off the market, not to spoil the local importers and protectors income?

I think you're right, this looks like a relatively small operation that was competing with connected locals. Just like successful western businessmen here who compete with locals sometimes end up being investigated by police/immigration. The authorities always try to make it sound like they're taking out the big fish, but the only way to tell if they are is to see if prices skyrocket, since that's what would happen if they were actually major suppliers.

drugs-71.jpg

Wonder how this scumbag obtained British citizenship - marriage, asylum, parent. He should be stripped of this now. Hopefully the British Home Secretary will act.

Noooooooooo, he is probably going to be given a council house with all the trimmings cos of his human rights and tough upbringing . sad.png

And probably lifelong social security for his 4 wives and 10 kids ! thats how it works in GB

• Like 2

drugs-71.jpg

And probably lifelong social security for his 4 wives and 10 kids ! thats how it works in GB

Better still if he is a terrorist for his extended family, he's a celebrity. bah.gif

History has shown that to legalize, regulate, tax, and help is a much better approach than prohibit. As Colorado and Washington have demonstrated, citizens are waking up to that reality. I prey the politicians and people like yourself will do so sooner than later.

The last I heard Colorado and Washington had de-penalised the use of marijuana for recreational purposes, not the industrial manufacture and distribution of crystal meth.

The demand for Yaba in Thailand still seems to be very high. . . I"d assume the smaller operations (thai owned/operated?) do not get the attention of these huge crime investigation organizations, and therefore continue to supply the market. . .

Drug Maufacturers & Dealers are the Ultimate lowest form of human life . IMO

They are Murderers by slow Death . I have seen much of the end result.

I agree with Malaysia - Da Da means Death

The worst part is that they will be replaced almost immediately , the profits are too huge to ignore.

If this has saved just one person becoming an addict it is priceless. Well done to all involved.

ph34r.png

Here we go again. It's really amazing how many fan boys of the totalitarian nanny state we have posting here.

You can make exactly the same argument against alcohol, tobaco, prescription pain killers, fatty processed foods, etc, etc. And yet all of those things are perfectly legal to help people ruin and end their lives. So you see, the "legal" reference point is rather arbitrary. Prohibition has been tried before even through the enormous power of a constitutional ammendment. And resulted in a huge loss of face and the repeal of the said ammendment. Just like the alcohol prohibition, the war on drugs cost trillions of dollars but failed miserably on all fronts. Drugs are cheaper, more potent and available than ever. The police are wasting their dwindling resources chasing non-violent offenders. Drug cartels are now so powerful that they challenge nation states. The prisons are full of otherwise productive people sucking tax dollars instead of creating them. The only winners are military industrial comlex and private prisons.

Adults will want what they want. The vast majority of users are looking for an occasional fun experience and have no problems controlling their behavior. The minority have addiction issues and need help. That's what AA, rehab clinics, and Weight Watchers are there for. History has shown that to legalize, regulate, tax, and help is a much better approach than prohibit. As Colorado and Washington have demonstrated, citizens are waking up to that reality. I prey the politicians and people like yourself will do so sooner than later.

You suggest it is ok to ignore the law on the premise that "adults will want what they want". Anarchy has never really caught on.

Problem is we all have different wants and believes of what is acceptable. The point is what these three did is currently against the law in most countries. They knew this but chose to pursue money and take the risk. Now they have been caught and will be punished if convicted in accordance with the law; and rightly so.

Edited by Baerboxer