เสียๆหายๆ

klons

What does เสียๆหายๆ mean? TIA

examples

เขาแอบได้ยินปริมพูดถึงมุตตาเสียๆหายๆ

แขวะเรื่องเขากับมุตตาเสียๆหายๆ

ปริมเอาเรื่องที่เห็นมุตตาในลุคใหม่ ขับรถสปอร์ตไปเดินห้างมานินทาที่แผนกอย่างเสียๆหายๆ

(ปริม and มุตตา are girls names)

I've seen เสียๆหายๆ used as "bad things" in reference to speech, which would make

เขาแอบได้ยินปริมพูดถึงมุตตาเสียๆหายๆ

he/she overheard Brim trash-talking Muda

Edited by starrdog

I dont know how much thai you know but to me this sound like:

So, this girl..mootda is writing this?

เสีย "sia" have to do with sadness,grief

หาย "hai" to give or to allow or to make

So with the repeater symbol ๆ on the end just mean to accentuate. or add very much

So she say that this give her a lot of grief and sadness

In the text as for my ability, it sound like this:

Because he overhear some talk about Prim and Mootda..cause mootda a lot of grief and sorrow

there was/is and argument with him and mootda..cause her grief and sorrow

Then (i think) Prim makes some gossip about seeing Moodta driving around in a fancy car with a new err "customer" and then it make people at her work gossip ..again cause her a lot of sorrow

i am not strong in thai, but it sound like there be a love triangle with some guy and two Thai girls..maybe a farang which might be you i guesswhistling.gif

just what i think..anything sound right?

I dont know how much thai you know but to me this sound like:

So, this girl..mootda is writing this?

เสีย "sia" have to do with sadness,grief

หาย "hai" to give or to allow or to make

So with the repeater symbol ๆ on the end just mean to accentuate. or add very much

So she say that this give her a lot of grief and sadness

In the text as for my ability, it sound like this:

Because he overhear some talk about Prim and Mootda..cause mootda a lot of grief and sorrow

there was/is and argument with him and mootda..cause her grief and sorrow

Then (i think) Prim makes some gossip about seeing Moodta driving around in a fancy car with a new err "customer" and then it make people at her work gossip ..again cause her a lot of sorrow

i am not strong in thai, but it sound like there be a love triangle with some guy and two Thai girls..maybe a farang which might be you i guesswhistling.gif

just what i think..anything sound right?

I think you have the wrong หาย but it doesn't change much. หาย is zero, can't find, finished, all gone, etc. เสียหาย is a verb meaning that its gone to hell; 'behaving badly to an extent that the family name is เสยหาย' for instance. The best I can do is guess that we are supposed to think that the situation is bad.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you; I think trash talking would fit fairly well. In this example นพนภา is trash talking or saying bad things to her daughter after finding out the daughter has been stealing money from her purse.

นพนภาปรี๊ดแตก ตะโกนด่าลูกเสียๆหายๆ

“อีลูกโจร สันดานขี้ขโมยเหมือนพ่อ พ่อแกขโมยไปให้อีมุตตา แล้วแกล่ะขโมยไปให้เพื่อนหรือผัว”