Usps Shipment

MZurf

I also bought an item from Amazon, and it was sent by USPS.

The tracking status is stuck on November 21! I contacted the seller he said it is a common technical problem and my item will be arrived soon, it's been 2 weeks already (shipped from the U.S.)

I think you should wait longer, maybe by delivered it was meant to be delivered to the Thai branch.

I also ordered an item from Amazon with USPS and my item cleared customs, they said a delivery attempt was made and they would come back the next working day(which they didn't).....Luck of the draw, I guess!

That's unfortunate, what was your item?

I thought this country was safe for receiving items from other countries, I've ordered a few necessary things from Amazon (UK and US)...

Any idea where we can report unreceieved items in BKK?

I still have not received the item. BTW, it's a second hand golf club, a replacement for one that broke.

How does the delivery with USPS work, do they come to my house or do they send me a card/letter saying there is a parcel for me to pick up somewhere?

Print out the tracking and present it to your local PO that takes care of your area. They may be holding it there. Had that situation twice--they didn't leave any note at my place either time. The second time at the PO, I had to help them find the package.

The first time the excuse was "it was raining." biggrin.png

Print out the tracking and present it to your local PO that takes care of your area. They may be holding it there. Had that situation twice--they didn't leave any note at my place either time. The second time at the PO, I had to help them find the package.

The first time the excuse was "it was raining." biggrin.png

Thanks, I'll keep that mind in case my upcoming packages are late (will wait until the next week for 3 packages to arrtive from Amazon since 1 and 2 weeks ago), 2 USPS and one is FedEx.

OP I think you should consider what JSixpack has suggested, hope you'll receive it soon, don't forget to keep this topic updated... smile.png

I still have not received the item. BTW, it's a second hand golf club, a replacement for one that broke.

How does the delivery with USPS work, do they come to my house or do they send me a card/letter saying there is a parcel for me to pick up somewhere?

USPS is the US Postal Service. They will not do home deliveries in Thailand. They will turn it over to the Thailand Postal Service. I think that the tracking stops when it is put on the airplane.

• 2 weeks later...

US Postal Service REALLY sucks... My fault as i forgot to tell them NOT TO USE USPS for shipment to Thailand. Have been waiting for 20 days now on a package shipped with USPS First Class Mail International. Same crap when order from Amazon...

Edited by TramsRepus

German Amazon Service answer quickly with in Minutes ,but uk amazon never answer me!

Can only Order Bocks in The Eu tax free most prime Articel cannot be delivered to thai and marketplace dealer not remove automatically the 19 procent eu tax like amazon do on bocks on amazon USA for export realy same price !

Amazon told contact marketplace seller maybe the refound you the tax?!

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app