Can Someone Please Explain How To Permanently Shut Down My Tv Account.

ManInSurat

My apologies if this is in the wrong forum.

How do I permanently shut down my account and remove all posts and data you've stored?

I would like this to happen with immediate effect.

The laughing at innocents dying, agression, threats, the inability to be civil with one another and have reasoned debate have made up my mind today.

It's starting to rub off on me and I don't want to become that type of person. I used to be that person and I was trying to get better.

It seems I just can't have healthy relationship with TV.

Such is life.

That'll be another thing off "things you leave for a lazy Sunday afternoon."

Many thanks, in advance.

Was a pleasure to meet all the people who I did manage to have stimulating and entertaining conversation with.

To those who want to continue to try to denigrate TV and literally nose-dive it into the ground - I won't miss you at all.

I hope I never have to the cross the path of humans like you as long as I live.

Such a vindictive and sad aspect of the internet.

Anyway, please let me know.

MiS.

Edited by ManInSurat

I think the only 2 options are :

1- Stop using it

2- Become very rude and get banned wink.png

No, I want my rights upheld and everything removed. I understand multi-threaded posts that I have joined

Surely I can do that? Or can't I control what I've written on this forum? That's quite ironic in Thailand, I think.

Can someone whose got a modicum of authority here please explain the process to me?

Thanks.

Thanks for trying a wind-up when I'm obviously not in a good mood.

Moving to Forum Support, but it's not ThaiVisa policy to delete accounts, if you no longer wish to remain a member simply turn off all your subscriptions and never log in again.

I do not want you to retain my data.

How do you have proprietary rights over that and why can't I control it? For what reason?

Explain please.

TV can be a useful tool. Why cancel your account?, just dont get into arguments or read and answer topics that you dont need to.

I explained why above?

Can we leave the hurt feelings out of this please?

I want to get rid of it.

It's my choice to get rid of it, please stop telling what I can and can't do with my life.

1- Stop using it

No, I want my rights upheld and everything removed. I understand multi-threaded posts that I have joined

Surely I can do that? Or can't I control what I've written on this forum? That's quite ironic in Thailand, I think.

Can someone whose got a modicum of authority here please explain the process to me?

Thanks.

I think if TV would do that (removing your posts) could mean that all the threads you have participated in are not making sense anymore.

Plus is it even possible ? I don't think so.

Edit : //

Maybe if your posts would be the last post in a Thread, it wouldn't be that difficult, but if you posted for example Post #2, Post #5 etc etc that could mean that Post #3 & #4 would also needed to be deleted.

Edited by MJCM

If I'd have know that this has been a recent modification and it had been clearly explained to me, which it hasn't, I wouldn't have agreed to the T&Cs.

If you're going to tell me you have control over what I've originally written, I'm not going to be particularly pleased about that.

I already said I don't mean posts, I mean my profile.

1- Stop using it

Thanks.

I think if TV would do that (removing your posts) could mean that all the threads you have participated in are not making sense anymore.

Plus is it even possible ? I don't think so.

I've said twice now I don't mind the posts.

Do people read?

I've said twice now I don't mind the posts.

Do people read?

Sorry, I read this from the OP

How do I permanently shut down my account and remove all posts and data you've stored?

If misunderstood then Sorry

wai.gif

Edited by MJCM
  • Like 1

When you signed up for Thaivisa you agreed to the following:

"When you post in any forum on ThaiVisa, you are granting a license to Thaivisa.com to display that post publicly"

It's extremely unclear. I understand now Tywais.

I've adjusted my account to a satisfactory level of privacy and can assure you I won't be coming back to the circus.

I accept the legal situation.

You all telling me I'm in the wrong with some exceptions is quite amazing.

I'm glad this is now out there for everyone else to see.

I have more important things I should be doing with my life.

I tried to be polite and reasonable about it from the outset "Please.... thank you", etc. It's all written down above.

You just make much more apparent now.

Cheers.

Peace out.