Righto This This Just Got Crazy As All Hell!

Shaktam

The headline was just to grab attention for a much less important subject, nevertheless please take a moment to drop a comment.

WHERE CAN I BUY A DECENT CHEAP CIDER IN PATTAYA NOT AT A BAR AND NOT BULMERS EXPENSIVE RATES?

Just want a decent cider imported or not but not 150 bht as all i can find imported in the foodland stores etc.

Cheers.

sato has a slight cider taste to it

Are you serious? its Near the Michelin man gym right? Universe gym or some name like that (the gym that is) If so that probably the best advice I have every received in TV.

Thank you.

Either Universe or he may be referring to the Sipahok [sp] gym a little further down the road.

I looked all around the Gym on Sukomvit around Index the whole way down to east Naklua and could not find it. Maybe it has closed down?

there is a warehouse at the back ,of the gym with the bodybuilder figure outside ,i used to pass it all the time when the garage was there.

This is the place you are speaking about, contact them through the website.http://www.ciderthailand.com/

For cans, you can also try Crumpton Oaks, you can get a slab of 24 x 500ml cans (5%) for around 2,000 baht, which works out like 85baht per can.

It may not be one for the connoisseur but its most certainly quaffable, both apple and pear cider.

Sent from GT-I9300T Quaffmaster

It tastes fine, medium dry, more bite to it than Magners, my favourite is Natch but that seems to have vanished from the area.

Natch used to be imported by the same company i posted the link for www.ciderthailand.com, maybe ask there if they still do it?

It tastes fine, medium dry, more bite to it than Magners, my favourite is Natch but that seems to have vanished from the area.

Natch used to be imported by the same company i posted the link for www.ciderthailand.com, maybe ask there if they still do it?

Nope, that's where I used to get it from. Seems somthing to do with Magners/Bulmers distribution. But they do the Kepplers as well as several Thatchers ciders which are also very good.