Cctv Catches Frenchman Slapping 7-Eleven Clerk

Rimmer

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"So the drunken Frenchman confessed that he beat the female staff first. Then he tried to apologize, and pleaded with the staff not to prosecute him. But the injured slapping victim still confirmed to the police to prosecute this foreign man. Therefore, the police restrained both of them to see the investigation officer to investigate and prosecute the foreign man according to the law"

".Ms. Wanpen tried to fight against the drunken Frenchman to protect herself, but she could not fight because she is a woman."

giggle.gif

post-108180-0-28621700-1354711452_thumb.

post-108180-0-38583700-1354711479_thumb.

Edited by sirchai

Nice slagging off the French like the drunk Brits are so nice.

The guy is just an idiot and deserves all the punishment he gets.

But its nice putting down the french and forgetting what the Brits are famous for.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect App

Might very well be that when a brit does the same, there will be some slagging of the brits also.

But Hey, we all know that no country has a monopoly of bad behaviours.

Cheap Charlie.. hopefully cost him a lot more than 50 baht..Ha Ha!!

A typical Frenchman, in 7 years living in Thailand, and also travelling to many other countries, I never had a problem with anyone, but 3 days in France, I had a policeman shouting at me for taking photos of the Eiffel Tower from about half a mile away, and was grabbed by a security man for sitting on the steps of a shopping mall in Paris waiting for my wife who was in the toilet. How I hate the French.

Your hatred of the French is, indeed, very obvious, Sir.

Do you hate Belgian Walloons too, by chance? We speak French and are cousins to the French.

What you're saying is that only French nationals behave in such a reprehensible fashion as this drunk man at the 7-11..

And in seven years of living in Thailand the only rude people you've come across were French.

All other nationalities you know are the epitome of correctness and good manners.

Oh Boy !!.

And, yes, you cannot photograph the Eifel Tower. It's a private monument with a right-to-image that is strictly enforced.

And, yes, you cannot sit on the streets or on commercial property in Paris. Ward off the vagrants, you know.

The fishing lure story seemed to many to be a fishing lore. This one is backed up by solid CCTV evidence.

it is not right to hit anyone , but i was wondering if it was the other way around ...what would happen then.

It has. See the fishing lure thread.

Give the SOB some jail time.

Put a chop in his passport declaring

him PNG (not Papua New Guinea).

Then deport his ass back to France

with all the accompanying paperwork.

People such as this wanke_r give all

of us farangs a bad name.

Give the SOB some jail time.

Put a chop in his passport declaring

him PNG (not Papua New Guinea).

Then deport his ass back to France

with all the accompanying paperwork.

People such as this wanke_r give all

of us farangs a bad name.

Finally something singular. No generalization, just a more tasteful comment.

Persona non grata

We had been waiting for the perfect comment.

Just required a bit of sunshine......

Edited by Andre0720
  • Like 1

This is one case the police should help with the civil settlement (minus a small commission) for his release, then deport him back to his homeland and place him on the blacklist.

from the video photo , i think his homeland is probably north africa somewhere , maybe he's never seen a womans face before as it was prob covered

Cheap Charlie.. hopefully cost him a lot more than 50 baht..Ha Ha!!

A typical Frenchman, in 7 years living in Thailand, and also travelling to many other countries, I never had a problem with anyone, but 3 days in France, I had a policeman shouting at me for taking photos of the Eiffel Tower from about half a mile away, and was grabbed by a security man for sitting on the steps of a shopping mall in Paris waiting for my wife who was in the toilet. How I hate the French.

Would that post have been tolerated if it was Brit, Aussie, or American bashing? Surprised it hasn't been removed. There are fools in every country in case you haven't noticed.

What a <deleted>.

Indeed... if that would have happened in the US, he would be missing some teeth. and then arrested. Most 7-11's in the US have at least one male employee on the premises..and they don't put up with much shit.

Cashiering at 7-11 is bad enough without getting slapped around. Tough job. I spent time in France also and have no desire to go back,. I watched the French treat tourists as well as their own like dirt.

Really feel sorry for the girl. It must have been tough for her to stand her ground. You know she was terrified.

A Thai vigilante attack would be justified here.

Disgusting behavior.

Except when an innocent person is scammed, and we are taking the word of these store workers. I believe they are in the right and he was wrong but belief is not proof. And we can't go around attacking people without due process. Otherwise, we are just the same as the thugs. Eventually, an innocent will be hurt.

Arrogant French - instant asshol_e - just add alcohol. That will be the most costly 50 Baht he has ever spent. Give him the 84 days without bail in a Thai cell to sober him up.

and a big fine for overstay