Female Gynecologist?

uhuh

anyone can recommend a female gynecologist?

for routine problems like vaginosis, pap smear, maybe colposcopy...

gf has been to Samitivej, it was expensive but not satisfying (they didn't do the basic tests and left her untreated, could not communicate with the patient either (although gf is Thai uni grad), gf got the impression they are just keen on doing expensive tests)

and how will having a female gynecologist change this ? are female gyne's cheaper in Thailand or something ?

Some women generally feel more comfortable having a female gynecologist. I would certainly prefer a woman looking at my bits down there rather than a male gynecologist.

and how will having a female gynecologist change this ? are female gyne's cheaper in Thailand or something ?

Some women generally feel more comfortable having a female gynecologist. I would certainly prefer a woman looking at my bits down there rather than a male gynecologist.

OK granted...but how does this affect the price ?....as this appears to be the OP's main concern

Strange, I take a female doctor checking my heavy equipment any day over a male doctor,

the latter is badly unnatural

• Like 1