Myanmar Social Visit Visa

hyperdimension,

Haven't been able to find anywhere with a downloadable link for a Social Visa form yet, but others may have an idea.

How soon are you planning to go? I have to go to the embassy later this week - I can ask them for the form, scan it and upload it here if that would help.

I'm also going to PM you 2 email addresses I have for the embassy, although I didn't manage to get a reply from them last time I emailed them - you may have better luck

• Like 1

Thank you for your help, SeaVisionBurma. We plan to go in early January 2013, so it's not urgent yet. A scan of the form would be very helpful not just for my friend but also anyone else who may need to apply for a Social Visit visa now or in the future. So thank you in advance for your help.

From memory it's almost identical to the Tourist Visa form, but with two extra fields; one for the persons name and your relationship to them, the other for their address.

Useful tip: You used to be able to change a social visa into a business visa (whereas you couldn't for a tourist one), I believe that's still the case.

Edited by DagonKhan
  • Like 2