Bus To Khon Kaen

jbaldwin

try this company- excellent safety record

and comfortable buses. They leave from Sukhumvit near junction with pattaya Klang

http://www.nakhonchaiair.com/index.php

Yes. I have used Nakhonchair before but they seem to only have services to Ciang Mai, Mae Sai and Ubon Ratchathani. I do not think any of these go though Khon Kaen. i guess a need a bus going to Udon Thani or Nong Khai.

and comfortable buses. They leave from Sukhumvit near junction with pattaya Klang

Yes. I have used Nakhonchair before but they seem to only have services to Ciang Mai, Mae Sai and Ubon Ratchathani. I do not think any of these go though Khon Kaen. i guess a need a bus going to Udon Thani or Nong Khai.

No you don't. There is a direct to khon kaen bus service that leaves from the Petronas gas station on sukhumvit (just to left from top of Central Road...next to school). The office is located there as well...go a few days before you want to go and book your seat.

• Like 1

The bus number is 407 and is a double decker which normally takes about 8 hours like the previous poster said you have to get out to the gas station on Suk to get it because it comes from Rayong(it normally stops outside of Korat for 20 min break).....there is also a booking office on Pattaya Klang on the same side as Tops heading away from the beach.

Chan Tours operate the same route as well and same pick up point and office.

Previously i have got a bus to Bangkok and changed also but with the transit and traffic it makes no difference time wise sometimes it can be a little longer.It is about 500 baht and they give you some food and drink.if you book VIP they have a few seats downstairs for this and is a little more.

yes but they are just starting a new service to Udon Thani and i would assume

that goes through KK ? see this on their webpage

post-149848-0-50676000-1355113598_thumb.

Edited by Asiantravel

The thing with NCA is they don't stop in journey to pick up so you have to catch the bus at its origin,ok to get off anywhere en route but not so good if you are going back to Pattaya on this new service.