Looking For A Special Condo

tgw

I'm looking to buy a condo with some special features.

Listing my ideal condo here, but of course I am aware that I probably won't find a 100% match.

So if you think about one that is a close enough match, please contact me.

- around 100m2. this can be one unit or two neighboring units together, but the total surface is pretty much a must

- I'd like the condo to be on the ground floor

- good 24h security

- parking for car and motorcycle directly at the door (and sheltered from rain)

- garden terrace with pool access (not more than 50m)

- a nice pool (not a simple 20x5m hole in the ground)

- possibility to cook outside (for example on the terrace) with gas-powered wok and charcoal BBQ

- possibility to install satellite TV

- area: well situated, with all services in proximity, i.e. convenience store, supermarket (Big C, Tesco, Big C Extra, Villa Market, Foodland, Friendship, Foodmart, Tops), laundry, pharmacy, etc. and not too far from the coast (i.e. no darkside). Good areas: Thappraya road, Pratamnak, Wongamat. (although I can't remember any shopping facilities in Naklua worth mentioning, except best supermarket at the dolphin roundabout)

Thank you for any ideas.

Hi I might have what you are looking for.

It meets most of your requirements: Ground floor, 101m2, next to the pool, good 24 hour security, you can have Sat TV and with Foreign ownership.

The only thing it not got is undercover parking with undercover walkway at the door which I think you will find hard find anywhere.

PM me for more details.

Regards Mac

.... Chateau Dale might be an option.

I was thinking of Chateau Dale also, the Thai Bali part not the high-rise buildings behind. Of course with that ghastly Grande Caribbean going up next door it isn't going to very quiet for the next couple of years, and will probably be overlooked afterwards.

As for gas cooking, as far as I know it is completely banned in all condos, and rightly so.

.... Chateau Dale might be an option.

As for gas cooking, as far as I know it is completely banned in all condos, and rightly so.

Well, the few regulations I read banned that gas bottles be used *inside*.

I think cooking with gas outside might be ok.

Thinking again about my requirements, I would say that I would even prefer two units next to each other (with 2 doors).

The only thing it not got is undercover parking with undercover walkway at the door which I think you will find hard find anywhere.

well, at Chateau dale, the parking is under the building, all round, so that cars and motorcycles can be parked directly in front of the door of the ground floor units... and with a roof, obviously.

Edited by manarak

will check Chateau Dale for available units...

I have to add that it is ok if the condo is in need of renovation, because I would probably change a lot of things anyway!

So the less posh the better