1 Bedroom Condo In Bangkok, Month To Month

Can anybody suggest a place where I can rent a 1 bedroom condo from month to month? I don't want/need a 1 year contract.

Preferably a short distance from any BTS station in the price range of 8,000 to 12,000 per month.

If there's a swimming pool and or fitness room in the building, that would be a plus but is not a must.

the PARKLAND is at Bangna-Trat Soi 37, not exactly a downtown-location or very close to the BTS, but it usually takes just 10-12 minutes to Udomsuk BTS Station by public Bus and a few minutes longer on return if during rush-hour (always some sort of congestion near Central Bangna).

12 buildings, 8 floors each, a town of its own, such to say, a big Pool, which during weekday mornings/early afternoons is deserted, plus a GYM (even though I have no idea if it is good as I am not a GYM-goer).

The lady who runs the post- and stationary-shop there always has a few available units advertised at her blackboard for monthly and even daily rental, and she even knows some more owners who rent out units here.

studio should be much less than what you are willing to spend.

PM me if need more Info. I just moved in here a few weeks ago so I am still not 100% familiar with the place and area myself (as I am out of the country a lot anyway), but so far it's quite okay, with some decent shopping options not too far away (Central Bangna, Mega Bangna, Tesco, 2 x Big C, Tops.....)

Edited by THAILIBAN

the PARKLAND is at Bangna-Trat Soi 37, not exactly a downtown-location or very close to the BTS, but it usually takes just 10-12 minutes to Udomsuk BTS Station by public Bus and a few minutes longer on return if during rush-hour (always some sort of congestion near Central Bangna).

12 buildings, 8 floors each, a town of its own, such to say, a big Pool, which during weekday mornings/early afternoons is deserted, plus a GYM (even though I have no idea if it is good as I am not a GYM-goer).

The lady who runs the post- and stationary-shop there always has a few available units advertised at her blackboard for monthly and even daily rental, and she even knows some more owners who rent out units here.

studio should be much less than what you are willing to spend.

PM me if need more Info. I just moved in here a few weeks ago so I am still not 100% familiar with the place and area myself (as I am out of the country a lot anyway), but so far it's quite okay, with some decent shopping options not too far away (Central Bangna, Mega Bangna, Tesco, 2 x Big C, Tops.....)

Thanks, that sounds interesting. I'll check it out!