Parcel Delivery Attempted. Where To Do In Pattaya?

TheShockMaster

We have had a fairly large parcel posted from the UK to Pattaya and I've been able to track it online using Parcel Force.

It states online that they have attempted to deliver and it's current status is 'Held'.

The reception of our condo building said that there hasn't been a delivery note left. Will they try to deliver it again or can I go and pick it up from somewhere?

You should try the main Post Office almost opposite The Floating Market on Sukhumvit.

Take your passport and the customs declaration number provided by your shipper.

As stated, drive down sukie towards Rayong, after you pass the floating make a uturn and head back towards Pattaya, the main post office will be about 500 meters up on the left. If you come to the stoplight, you've gone too far. Parcel pickup window is outside on the left towards the back.

Edited by OMGImInPattaya

You should try the main Post Office almost opposite The Floating Market on Sukhumvit.

As stated, drive down sukie towards Rayong, after you pass the floating make a uturn and head back towards Pattaya, the main post office will be about 500 meters up on the left. If you come to the stoplight, you've gone too far. Parcel pickup window is outside on the left towards the back.

Thanks. I have a Parcelforce tracking number? Don't have a customs declaration number?

I think this post office only receives parcels for the 20150 post code, the 20260 post code is still at the Nakluea office - just check.

Ring Thailand Post helpline, the number is on there site, www.thailandpost.com they should be able to tell you which office it is at

You can also track your parcel on the same website, it may tell you where it is at on there, Track and Trace then choose the English option if you can't read Thai and enter the tracking number

Ring Thailand Post helpline, the number is on there site, www.thailandpost.com they should be able to tell you which office it is at

You can also track your parcel on the same website, it may tell you where it is at on there, Track and Trace then choose the English option if you can't read Thai and enter the tracking number

Thanks I wasn't aware I could use the UK tracking number on the Thai Post website. It states that the parcel is out for re-delivery and I've notified the lazy arse receptionists in the condo to give me a call if it arrives today.

Appreciate the help!

I have a package coming from the UK and for the past 2 days it's has listed out for delivery on the thai post website. I know they guy is just driving around with it strapped to his bike. Has happened before where he just forgets (not sure how). So I sent my wife down there today with the tracking number and of course they confirmed it was in the hands of the delivery boy. That was all they could do for us. Will have to be staking out the streets for him to drive by and stop him like last time.

Not sure what happened as I have received tons of parcels over the years and never had any issues and always been very polite with the delivery guy.