Free Satellite Tv Service To Charge Extra In The Future?

telstrareg

I am looking to purchase a box and c-band dish setup that provides 200+ channels. These come at a once off price of between 2000 and 4000 Baht including installation.

I was particulary interested in GMMZ because they include some farang channels that show programs like Dexter, Law and Order, and Nat Geo (my missus loves this stuff). However our local supplier (we live out of town) is trying to disuade us from choosing GMMZ because he says they are going to charge us in the future to keep getting certain channels.

I don't know if he knows this for a fact or if it's simply a ploy to try and get us to buy a package that makes him more profit. Any thoughts?

The premium channels are expected to be subscription only one day.

When is anyones guess.

Do you have any source for this information? I purchased the GMMZ package for 1200 Baht a few weeks ago and tbh I wouldn't bother paying a monthly subscription for the crap that is being shown currently, and I suspect I am not alone.

For TV shows, there is no better way: piratebay.

You can watch, whenever you have time to watch!

Question: No one worries about the 'low internet stream quality' off this offer?

Lots of public locations are using this service, at time.

My eyes are already burning, after watching 30 minutes of a football game in that quality on a 32'' LCD-TV

I can't imagine, to see 'Sgt. Angel Batista' in his shirts and this quality, on a even bigger home LCD/Plasma-Screen.

Most people bought the GMMZ box for the Euro Football Championships.

At the time Grammy said it would be free but soon there would be a monthly subscription fee for the GMMZ channels.

Now if you look at the bottom of the screen it says " TEST RUN" which does suggest that it will be susbscription soon.

• Like 2

Just google streaming tv, shift through the listings,you will

find quite a few sites where you can stream,Movies,Series

ect, to your Tv, no need to download ,unless you want to

keep them.

Regards Worgeordie

The sad thing with IPTV / streaming is you need the bandwidth 24/7

• Like 1