Anyone Else Found Themselves Banned From Cbr250.net

schondie

I've just tried logging into that website and found myself banned.

I've only recently joined and never posted anything apart from my intro to other members.

Anyone else having the same problem or know why it happened?

Could be they don't allow IP addresses from countries like Thailand. I have had the same problem with a bicycle supplier I have used for years. Contacted them directly and they just had too much problem with spammers.

Maybe hehehoho, red1green0, cbrer or someone else of that ilk has been filling up their forum with as much spam re. that bike as he has here so they decided to ban all traffic from Thailand? It would be a shame if that's the case.

You could be correct about the spamming issues so I'll check again through a VPN based in the US.

I tried contacting the admins but it just send me back to the "banned" page.

Will post after trying the VPN out.

Not a country wide IP ban as my account is still unreachable through the VPN. Most strange.

I'll contact them one way or another to find out why I've been banned. I have a suspicion that they may have been hacked as I've only posted a couple of "thank yous" for advice given.

I can sign in without sny problems.

Maybe a server error?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect App

Not sure about the server error but I've cleaned out my cookies and used the VPN to try and log in to no avail. As I've reiterated before, there just no way I've done or said anything to upset anybody on that site.

That's what's peed me off.

Just thinking that I used to post on Modern Vespa until I obviously said something un-PC. Was banned for 3 weeks. That was months ago, haven't been back since and don't really miss it.

Relax and think of all the time they have saved you, by banning you.