Document And Communication Services With Someone In Thailand?

Zend99

I was working with a couple of people in Phuket who offered a wide array of services for guys like me overseas who are dealing with a local girl. They would talk to her on the phone and convey messages to her, get feedback, document what was said, coordinate purchases of things, and even offered to look into getting her qualified for health insurance, etc. Whatever it was document-wise or communication-wise that I needed.

Unfortunately things did not pan out with them, but I am looking for someone who does the same. They don’t have to be in Phuket, as the girl is now outside of Bangkok, but I really need someone who can be my go-between to handle communication and research paperwork and coordinate things at a reasonable price like the other people did.

And price is the biggest factor. I have been communicating with her via a Thail translation service that only uses email, and the cost is getting ridiculous. I’ve sent them far too much money over the months for simple, basic emails, and the poor communication of email all the time doesn’t help. Additionally the 24-48 hour turnaround time makes communicating complicated “conversations” nearly impossible.

Any suggestions?

Yes... find yourself a girl who speaks one common language with you... I never understand people who think they can build a relationship with somebody who they do not understand... do you want to have a translator with you in your future for 24 hours a day to understand what your girl says?

My suggestion: Write off the money you already paid (the translator service is VERY much interested in you of course) and look for somebody you can talk with.