Ladyboys

ZoiD

Just a quick question for any poofs out there..

This one has had me stumped for a while..

Do gayboys actually like ladyboys with/without their manhood still attached or are they just there to try and catch us hetros out when we had a few to many?

If u like em without then why not just go for the real McKoy?

cheers

Guest IT Manager

Great question, poorly worded.

Thaivisa has an "inappropriate word filter" which makes it pick one word in a post, consider it in context and then make one of five decisions. The decision is then passed to an admin for a confirmation of either yes or no.

In this case, I decided to say no to castration and opted for a 24 hour lull in activity.

My apologies for disrupting ZoiD's thought process in this despicable way.

######/Whipping Boy.

George is off for a few days, that means I can play you bad boy.

To answer the Zoid's question.... (and I'll be the first to admit I'm not an expert on LadyBoys...!)

First, I think we'd all like not to be called "poofs.." People generally object to being called "red-necks" for similar reasons... :D Thanks.

As to the "meat" of the question :o hard to say. I personally prefer to have everything fully attached (and working!).... But - human nature being what it is - LadyBoys have many different personal and emotional reasons for either keeping it all, or losing it all. :D

And - going back to the variety of human needs - I'm sure there are many people who like it the other way too....

I'm pretty sure they don't do it just to tease str8 men...! :D

ChrisP.

Have you been to Freeman Dance Club and seen the Midnight Show recently...??

I was AMAZED at how astonishingly beautiful the LadyBoys are in that show.. (and how classically handsome and gorgeous the boys are too, btw!) It's the best "Impersonation" show I've EVER seen. Beats the s***t out of Los Angeles.

They even do a great Eartha Kitt...!! When I saw that I think I was the only guy there who knew who she was... (I tried to explain to the bf... :o Oh well. )

###### worth every baht!

ChrisP

The Freeman midnight stage show is one of Bangkok's best kept secrets.

In the time I have been here I don't think the Bangkok Post has bothered to go along once. It would make a great story, the preparation that goes into that show, not to mention the show itself...but no one can be bothered.

I went a few times when I first came here, then again about 18 months ago. It is highly professional and also great fun.

Guest IT Manager

Why don't you do something Mrentoul. I will ask George if we can have a section for stories about life and living in Thailand.

Give yourself a stage or no-one will see your mascara run as my mother used to tell me.

Not sure why, but there you are.

• 2 weeks later...

Zoid: Your question deserves a thoughtful answer, not all the trash that followed. This is supposed to be an information exchange forum and I will attempt to answer your question as best I can.

Human sexuality has as many gray areas as any other complex issue. If you start, for purposes of illustraton, that from your perspective, you are 100% heterosexual with never a thought of sex with another man as the extreme left of the spectrum and move gradually toward the right until you are at a complete post-surgical transgender person, you can see that there will be stages in that transformation that fits every variation one can imagine.

For every stage in that transition from extreme left to extreme right, there are those who are attracted to someone at that stage. I have never understood "chubby chasers" and yet they abound.

The adage "different strokes for different folks" is a truism. I agree with your wonderment of why there is sexual identity issues in many people, as, like you, I have never had any, however, I likewise wonder about how people can be criminal, child molesters, bigots, prostelizing Christians, ad naseum.

Zoid: Your question deserves a thoughtful answer, not all the trash that followed. This is supposed to be an information exchange forum and I will attempt to answer your question as best I can.
Err...as one of the people who contributed to the ''trash'' that followed, I would

like to ask you, o perspicacious one and author of a mere dozen or so posts, how you can be sure that the original poster was not spouting anti-gay claptrap.

For most thinking people, this might set off a few alarm bells:

Just a quick question for any poofs out there..

Come to think of it, I can't be sure you're not spouting the same.

• 2 months later...

The range of human sexuality is mind boggling but I think Zoid has an interesting point. If a katoey is completely re-arranged into a virtual woman why would a gay guy be more interested in him than a female. I don't think that it is common. Most of the ladyboys/katoey that I know of have straight boyfriends.

I know one very masculine guy who is embarassed by his desires. He likes ladyboys who can be the top.

In todays ridiculously over PC world, I personally don't think using the name 'homosexual' should be found offensive, neither 'Jock' 'Scouse' 'fatty' 'skinny' 'salad dodger' and many other schoolyard name calling be should not be called into touch.

You ladies are a little to serious lighten up will ya, I don't find being called 'straight' offensive, or should I?

When I read the initial post I thought it was a good question, something I had never considered my self, but then I am a truck driving, gun toting redneck ain't I.

Gay Basher

PS I will probably get reamed for this post for offending ITs PC sensibilities

Straight Basher

one thing I have wondered also, Chris is your surname bacon?

You're on good form today Bronc, had a night off the ale? :D

bash :D

no my usual sharp wit it just goes over a lot of heads sometimes bash, and you talking some mighty big heads at times.

d a m n buttons got another one from KMART still dont work.

Still want to know if his surname is bacon? he is a seppo so cripy bacon is a new experience there :o