How Long Have You Been A Member Of Thaivisa

andrew

(and sbk who was a plebe and not an admin told me that she liked me and then the internet never saw a more intense virtual romance...)

I thought you had the hots for eek ... wub.png

Did you change along the way?

nah...sbk was always my true love, but ms eek has got them gams and they're hard to ignore...

I saw a photo of sbk and she ain't no slouch neither...

Thanks for sharing your memories.

I checked out (Ms) SBK. She's a Moderator now.

I moused over her username and saw that she joined this forum about two weeks before I did.

It's interesting to see that so many people from 2003 are still active.

Member 415 for me. Rinrada is member 13 and I think the oldest member still posting.

Rinrada, used to have a topic on up to date flight offers from london to bkk ,

very informative , and helpfull info.

bring back the good ole days .

coffee1.gif

Unless he has finally retired, he probably still knows all the best flight deals!

Member 415 for me. Rinrada is member 13 and I think the oldest member still posting.

George is the longest member still posting. He and Dr PatPong are #s 1 & 2, though a forum glitch dropped em down to the 100s, or summat.

George is the longest member still posting. He and Dr PatPong are #s 1 & 2, though a forum glitch dropped em down to the 100s, or summat.

Yep, we changed forum software and things went a bit wonky at first.

We have a member number?

Hover your mouse over a member's name and in the bottom of the browser status bar it will show it. Yours is 4485. Or just click on the member's name and the link showing the member number will be in the address bar.

post-566-0-99454800-1355570632_thumb.jpg

We have a member number?

Hover your mouse over a member's name and in the bottom of the browser status bar it will show it. Yours is 4485. Or just click on the member's name and the link showing the member number will be in the address bar.

post-566-0-99454800-1355570632_thumb.jpg

thnx.

Curious now.

So there were 4484 people who registered before I did.

Are all these members still around, or?

There are no expiry date for an account not being used for let's say 10 years?

Curious now.

So there were 4484 people who registered before I did.

Are all these members still around, or?

There are no expiry date for an account not being used for let's say 10 years?

You can list all members in reverse order of join date like this. I'll let you go through the 4484 people before you to see who is still active. tongue.png

No auto expiration date for members.

I've only been a member for about 6 weeks, but I read it for a while before deciding to join. I wanted some internet base when I decided to return to Thailand after an absence of 14 years, and thought thaivisa covered most of the topics I might need. But, I'm going to have to learn to not to be so nice. thaivisa members prefer their adversaries more like women on PMS. I can do that.

I've only been a member for about 6 weeks, but I read it for a while before deciding to join. I wanted some internet base when I decided to return to Thailand after an absence of 14 years, and thought thaivisa covered most of the topics I might need. But, I'm going to have to learn to not to be so nice. thaivisa members prefer their adversaries more like women on PMS. I can do that.

Ah...red head.

Ah...red head.

Canadian red head.

wink.png

Ah...red head.

Canadian red head.

wink.png

Yah, and with a Scottish and French background... BEWARE!

I arrived here back in March of 2004 number 8000 and something. I came here why? I did a search to find out about getting a visa for my situation. Back in those early times the visa section was an unhelpful place for anyone in my situation which was under 50, not working and not married to a Thai. I was dealt with like a fungus by members and received zero help and comments telling me to go home. I got pissed and told some people off and got suspended. Shortly after that forum became the most tremendous help to people in my situation with the likes of Lopburi and later on with Mario, UbonJoe, Astral and others. That period of unhelpfulness didn't last long but was very frustrating indeed while it did. I had been on pretty good terms with Dr Pat Pong back then and a few years later I asked if he could unsuspend me and he did. I am grateful for that and very happy to see how this community has grown and become so helpful in all areas of living in this country and then some. For those early weeks it did not look promising