Dr Kate

Doctor Kate sex therapist

Dear Dr Kate

I am a thirty five year old man and have what is probably a very unusual problem.

I have never actually experienced sex.

Oh I have had and continue to have plenty of sexual encounters. In fact I have women calling me all the time wanting to meet for sex as well as many marriage proposals.

The problem is I am a small man and have a very large penis and when I get an erection all the blood rushes to my penis and I pass out.

I normally wake when the erection subsides with the woman I have been with either lying on top of or alongside me covered in sweat, breathing heavily and muttering things like ‘oh my god’.

I hope you can help me Dr as I would very much like to find out what sex with a woman is actually like.

Worried

Dear Worried

Yours is indeed an unusual problem and could have serious consequences, possibly even brain damage.

I would like to take a personal interest in your case and ask that you phone me immediately on the number on my web site.

I will then make an appointment to meet with you as soon as possible, if you are unable to come to my consulting rooms I will be happy to come to you wherever you are.

I will need to observe your problem first hand, possibly over a period of time, before I can suggest any remedy. However I am sure I will be able to resolve things to our mutual satisfaction.

PS there will be no charge for my services.

Dr Kate

• Like 1