Etihad Ex Manchester

Brown1950

eithad have just released flight schedules and prices. As an example ex Manchester 28th April returning 21st May = £353.00 incl taxes. Usual 2 hour stop over in Abu Dhabi

Price undercuts Qatar by £50 and Emirates by £180.00

Go for it

Have just booked my 3rd round trip gatwick-BKK with them so far sevice excellent

TBWG :o

eithad have just released flight schedules and prices. As an example ex Manchester 28th April returning 21st May = £353.00 incl taxes. Usual 2 hour stop over in Abu Dhabi

Where did you get the quote from? The booking facility on their site doesn't list Manchester

as yet.

Some customers of ours wanted to change their departure date with Etihad, rang the office in BKK and were told that since they had bought their tickets in England they could only change their dates with the English office. This was a couple of months ago, so perhaps their local office has since learned to improve their service but something to consider asking about before booking with Etihad.

Where did you get the quote from? The booking facility on their site doesn't list Manchester

as yet.

Try this site http://www.airfaresbasement.com/ some good quotes coming out.

And check quotes for Man to Phuket very good (along with Bangkok Airways)

Edited by niagarekoja

as yet.

Many thanks for that. (Note to self 'wait next time before you book'!) Could've saved myself

100 quid :o

as yet.

Many thanks for that. (Note to self 'wait next time before you book'!) Could've saved myself

100 quid :o

Just checked that site, and i am happy to see i couldnt get a cheaper direct fligt for the wife and i. Thai air was the same price bar £2 as British airways, with their sale they had :D