Tutsiwarrior - 2012 Thaivisa Poster Of The Year!

cdnvic

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey...I noticed at the Dubai duty free that there was no Copenhagen, just Skoal long cut and cherry flavored...and I asked the attending woman who was a russian: 'certainly you must have Copenhagen around here somewhere' and she looked around and said : 'I'm sorry sir, we must be out of stock...'

and then I wanted to say: 'as you have none in stock then you must want to comfort me as I am in business class...' and I remembered an eastern european woman at a hotel in Kensington with perfect proportions that left me hanging...and I wanted to knaw her splendid buttocks...

Edited by tutsiwarrior

and then the nephew comes in and shouts: 'you make nice food and I am hungry!' (I did not advise that I am poster of the year and his belligerence was remarkable)

I whipped up a salami sarnie and his interest increased significantly...but then I found that I was more hungry than him and whaled on it..he muttered something about 'dumb falangs' and picked up a cleaning device and scrutinised the soiled tile shophouse floor...

jt was like waiting for an airplane at the Vinh airport in north central Vietnam...the sense of unreality was acute...like an attractive young woman saying: 'you are nuts, tutsi...in that time you could have had a few vodkas and we could had sex as well...'

and she was right...what is a non-whiteman to do?

Congrats! If I remember correctly, Tutsi's supporters tripled his vote tally in just the last hour before the contest was called. Amazing Thailand indeed.

UG get outta here...of course things were rigged; please correlate the volume of my posts with the voting and yew will see what I mean...

I just used a demogogic tactic with the run up to the final poll: get in their faces with bullshit and then no one knows what will happen...beat my cousin in Bolivia and the vote for student government in 1966 all to hell and I know that now he's presently seething with resentment...

but we both know that thaivisa is alright as longtimers here, and aside from all the bickering and bullshit there is valuable information that folks can use...most of the popular people just want to entertain and that's what it's all about...

I wanted to declare that I am a liar and a bullshiter to demonstrate my contempt for liberal democratic principles but folks are happy and I just let it lie...thaivisa has a purpose in the world that I approve of...

Edited by tutsiwarrior
  • Like 2

"I just used a demogogic tactic with the run up to the final poll: get in their faces with bullshit and then no one knows what will happen..."

I have a feeling that Jingthing will be copying that very successful tactic next year. biggrin.png

Edited by Ulysses G.