Tutsiwarrior - 2012 Thaivisa Poster Of The Year!

cdnvic

'I'm a wee bit amazed your not familiar with Tutsi JT......he was relatively well balanced up until he found himself ensconsed in the East End of Glasgow for a while

that was a life changing experience for him......Mexican bandits fear to tread here......'

he's winding you up, man...

Edited by tutsiwarrior
  • Like 1

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you and JT hooked up and he has been keeping you busy nights?

That could never happen. I don't fancy men in skirts. Of course ... not that there's anything wrong with that!

post-37101-0-26831700-1355721504_thumb.j

So just who wears the pants in your family Jingthing...smile.png

you and JT hooked up and he has been keeping you busy nights?

That could never happen. I don't fancy men in skirts. Of course ... not that there's anything wrong with that!

post-37101-0-26831700-1355721504_thumb.j

So just who wears the pants in your family Jingthing...smile.png

My imaginary poodle, Beau Beau.

post-37101-0-14817900-1355743699_thumb.j

Edited by Jingthing

I'm a wee bit amazed your not familiar with Tutsi JT......he was relatively well balanced up until he found himself ensconsed in the East End of Glasgow for a while

that was a life changing experience for him......Mexican bandits fear to tread here......

I think you'll find that Tuts believes that his fall from grace started when he worked in Derby...

No way could anybody fall from grace in Derby, surely we cant take the blame for his fall from Grace.

I'm a wee bit amazed your not familiar with Tutsi JT......he was relatively well balanced up until he found himself ensconsed in the East End of Glasgow for a while

that was a life changing experience for him......Mexican bandits fear to tread here......

I think you'll find that Tuts believes that his fall from grace started when he worked in Derby...

No way could anybody fall from grace in Derby, surely we cant take the blame for his fall from Grace.

depends on who Grace is

and I remember in Derby when walking past the cathedral in the morning to catch the bus to Sin Finn lane thinkin': 'shit tuts, ye ain't in Pasadena no more...'...

and there was a woman at work that looked at my eyes and was sympathetic but she couldn't expose her feelings to the others...and we passed each other in the hallway with eyes downcast...

and there was a guy in the pub that said: 'ye ain't a yank but with that accent ye may be irish...no one comes voluntarily to Derby from California and ye ain't foolin' no one...'

folks then expected me to put up me dukes but I supped my pint and thought: 'jeezuz...'

Edited by tutsiwarrior
  • Like 1

and then tutsi finds himself against the breast of a magnificently beautiful woman in Ho Chi Minh City and then she sez laguidly: 'you are a weirdo...' and I wake up and scream: 'I am not a weirdo...I just believe in the vision of a better world!...' and then I neglect to take her shopping and look into my vodka and wonder...

Edited by tutsiwarrior
  • Like 1

Just because Poster of the Year does not give one a break from following the forum rules. All profanity laden posts have been removed. If you decided to continue that way then I may have to gag you - or worse, contact your niece and let her have a word with you. wink.png

• Like 2

Just because Poster of the Year does not give one a break from following the forum rules. All profanity laden posts have been removed. If you decided to continue that way then I may have to gag you - or worse, contact your niece and let her have a word with you. wink.png

look out, man...you may be a physics person but I am an engineer and I got the same training as you...

or, at least that's what Prof Franco, the head of the dept at SF State useta tell me...

Prof Franco!!! we got an attitude over here! get over here and let's stomp his butt!!!

(no disrespect to anyone intended...always in the spirit of entertainment...)

Edited by tutsiwarrior
  • Like 1