Drunken Auto Theft Suspect Subjected To “Rough Justice” In Central Pattaya

Rimmer

Drunken Auto theft suspect subjected to “rough justice” in Central Pattaya

car-1.jpg

PATTAYA:--A drunken 50 year old Thai man was beaten unconscious after he attempted to enter two parked vehicles on the Sukhumvit Road in Central Pattaya, without the permission of their owners on Sunday afternoon.

Pattaya Police made their way to the scene of the incident outside the MacDonald’s and Amway Store on the Sukhumvit Road, just before the Central Pattaya Intersection. Lying on the road with obvious facial injuries was Khun Pairat, the man accused of attempting to open the doors of two parked vehicles. A strong smell of alcoholic beverages was present and it appeared Khun Pairat was not able to reach a toilet in time to relieve himself.

Police first spoke with the owner of a Bronze Isuzu D-Max, Khun Agorn aged 42 who was in the process of changing water filters inside the Amway store when he noticed the man pulling at the driver door handle. He went out to confront Khun Pairat who is claimed to have been extremely aggressive and at one point he attempted to punch Khun Agorn who stood back as Khun Pairat moved onto another vehicle, a black Toyota Vios which was parked 50 meters along the road.

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/68429/drunken-auto-theft-suspect-subjected-rough-justice-central-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-12-18

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

saw some rough justice on the beach a couple of nights ago when a very drunk farang touched a drug dealers car, fortuneatly a large crowd gathered so he didnt end up to badly injured, but I do wonder why the drug dealers are allowed to park their cars on the main footpath which Im sure is a no parking zone

saw some rough justice on the beach a couple of nights ago when a very drunk farang touched a drug dealers car, fortuneatly a large crowd gathered so he didnt end up to badly injured, but I do wonder why the drug dealers are allowed to park their cars on the main footpath which Im sure is a no parking zone

How did you know it was a drug dealers car - did it have a sign ?

How did you know it was a drug dealers car - did it have a sign ?

the people in them have tried selling me drugs several times