How Much Is Price For National Ambulance Around 150 Km One Way

Sandman77

!

Hello !

Tomorow I must go back for checkup In the hospital!

The insurance told, we not pay the ambulance again around 4500 bath for 150 km, bk hospital because it is not a emergency!

So I still need the walker for walk local taxis we not have on the countryside so I must organeize the national ambulance now allone, what is phone number for pickup and regular coasts?

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

I do not know of any National service as this is normally provided by hospitals; although you may make arrangements with drivers at times. But if all you need is a walker isn't there anyone in village/area with a truck who would appreciate making the cash rather than spending extra for ambulance? If nobody in family perhaps local rescue service? See this is an immediate need so perhaps not enough time to arrange - can you postpone medical appointment perhaps if unable to find in time? Sorry can not be of more help.

As mentioned there is no such thing as a :"natuional ambulance" servcie in Thailand, ambulances are all affiliated with specific hospitals. And in any case you do not need an ambulance, you just need a private car or taxi service. Eve in very remote rural areas there are usually people who make money that way, ask around.