Does Your Thai Wife/gf Believe In Father Christmas?

andrew

Their is NOTHING in the op's post that would insinuate ridiculing women as far as I can see.

Did you read the title? It has little bearing on the OP as far as I can see.

Does Your Thai Wife/gf Believe In Father Christmas?

Just a lot of fairy lights strung around the trees in the front garden. Raised a few eyebrows when I first did it a few years ago as the fairy lights in this part of the world indicate the premises are a karaoke bar!

Only extremely sad people put lights in the front garden. Thank fuc_k you aint my neighbour.

Christmas Grinch. Whats wrong with having Christmas spirit?

Id say thank frick YOU arent my neighbour.

• Like 1

Christmas tree up inside the house, presents wrapped up under it.

Fairy lights on two trees in the front garden.

Turkey in the freezer, cranberry sauce in the fridge.

And all done by the missus. No doubt she will want me to add to what is under the tree. (two of the pressies are for the dogs; furry toys so they can rip them to pieces! Nothing like Christmas spirit, eh?)

Neither of us believe in it and the kids are 19 & 21yo respectively, but it is something she looks forward to every year.

Sort of stand-by for the turkey sandwiches and soup into the new year......................wink.png

Soup tip:

If you can get hold of Campbells cream of celery soup try adding some chunks of turkey to it for a suprisingly good soup

sick.gif No thanks.

Christmas tree up inside the house, presents wrapped up under it.

Fairy lights on two trees in the front garden.

Turkey in the freezer, cranberry sauce in the fridge.

And all done by the missus. No doubt she will want me to add to what is under the tree. (two of the pressies are for the dogs; furry toys so they can rip them to pieces! Nothing like Christmas spirit, eh?)

Neither of us believe in it and the kids are 19 & 21yo respectively, but it is something she looks forward to every year.

Sort of stand-by for the turkey sandwiches and soup into the new year......................wink.png

Soup tip:

If you can get hold of Campbells cream of celery soup try adding some chunks of turkey to it for a suprisingly good soup

There's a thread about how you chose your user name Mr canman.

I must confess I am a bit confused by this one. The title asks about if the wife believes in Santa and yet the OP has a tree and lights and presents for the kids out. What is it OP, attempting to ridicule Thai women, or are you encouraging a Western family tradition in your kids?

My guess would be the latter.

Edited by Semper

why can't we just enjoy the celebration of life without believing in anything?

why cant we just celebrate what we choose to wether we believe or not, that's enjoying life.

plenty of other times to admire the flowers hippy.