What Time Do You Have Your First Alcoholic Drink Of The Day?

hotandhumid

Listen, you bunch of gullable clowns, it was a joke. I thought the actual context of the thread would be interesting but just threw in the wisecrack for a laugh, I am British so I actually have a sense of humour....I'm only saying this as I don't want people to think there are a couple of kids out there who have a pissed up dad picking them up from school every day as that would annoy me as well.....I can assure you that isn't the case...

So which is it ;

a. you don't have childeren

b. you don't pick them up

c. ( least possible answer ) You're not a drunk biggrin.png

I'm not a drunk (mainly because I can't handle the hangovers these days) but I like going out socially before a beer, but never drink before 5-6pm.

Just thought it would be a fun thread, as proved.

Me too never drink before 6pm, as that is about the time I wake up from my binge the previous night.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My lady's uncle is full time cop and part time songtaw driver for school kids. Stopped to talk one day as he was waiting to make a run and he's drinking a can of beer. Gotta love it........................

not if you have ever seen carnage from drunk driving...

I believe he was being facetious.

You were, weren't you, Helmsman?

I see cops in uniform, ON duty, drinking and riding motorbikes in my town, quite often. Great example. Other adults, too.

As for me, if I'm out of beer, I go without, until I get to Makro, buy it, carry it in a box. I won't allow the younger kids in my school see me with it.

There is no alcohol problem in Thailand that's plain to see.

• Like 1

My lady's uncle is full time cop and part time songtaw driver for school kids. Stopped to talk one day as he was waiting to make a run and he's drinking a can of beer. Gotta love it........................

not if you have ever seen carnage from drunk driving...

I believe he was being facetious.

You were, weren't you, Helmsman?

I see cops in uniform, ON duty, drinking and riding motorbikes in my town, quite often. Great example. Other adults, too.

As for me, if I'm out of beer, I go without, until I get to Makro, buy it, carry it in a box. I won't allow the younger kids in my school see me with it.

There is no alcohol problem in Thailand that's plain to see.

What's plain to see is that teetotallers are right old gits. I drink everyday and boy, do I sleep like a log and wake up the next morning full of life and energy.

Why this obsession with alcohol? Does life really have to revolve around it because if it does I must be dead already. I'm not teetotal by any means but I haven't had an alcoholic drink in weeks and if I have the next one tomorrow or next year is of no importance.

Because there isn't anything else to do here is there.

*burp*

So why live here?

Good answer cheesy.gif

Why this obsession with alcohol? Does life really have to revolve around it because if it does I must be dead already. I'm not teetotal by any means but I haven't had an alcoholic drink in weeks and if I have the next one tomorrow or next year is of no importance.

*burp*

So why live here?

Good answer cheesy.gif

It wasn't a good answer at all, it was predictable and conceited, plus I answered the question.

We've got this little moonshine factory going in the hills of Kao Koh and boy does it rock your boat.

Unfortunately we have to taste every hour to be sure it is fit for human consumption and i can tell you catorgorically, I 'aint human.

Edited by Chittychangchang
  • Like 1

*burp*

So why live here?

Because it gives you a valid reason to drink alcohol.

*burp*

So why live here?

Because it gives you a valid reason to drink alcohol.

As if we needed a reason

It wasn't a good answer at all, it was predictable and conceited, plus I answered the question.

You did answer the question but not in a truthful way. Actually, I don't believe you made up the OP but as some wiser than you pointed out that it was dangerous, idiotic, irresponsible behaviour, you realised that it was and are trying to get some credibility back.

How can we believe anything that you write now?

Never trust a man that doesn't drink, or that wears a bow tie.

I was told that when I was young - one of the 'golden rules' - never trust a teatotaller, never hit a woman, and never grass on your friends.

I've experienced years with friends that did drink and years with friends that didn't drink and assure you that those who don't drink have far more of my trust than those who do. The saying kind of denies that we have a problem with drink. The same as starting topics about what time you start drinking etc.

I don't drink and i don't care when others start as long as they don't bother me or drink and drive. But i must say there are a lot of alcohol obsessed people around.

Go to any bar or restaurant anywhere in Thailand on any day of the week and you'll see folk sit and drink beer/whisky for hours then stumble to their cars at the end of the night and drive home, it's normal here unfortunately. People that drink don't bother me in the slightest, people that drink and drive while paraletic do!

I don't drink and i don't care when others start as long as they don't bother me or drink and drive. But i must say there are a lot of alcohol obsessed people around.

Go to any bar or restaurant anywhere in Thailand on any day of the week and you'll see folk sit and drink beer/whisky for hours then stumble to their cars at the end of the night and drive home, it's normal here unfortunately. People that drink don't bother me in the slightest, people that drink and drive while paraletic do!

The drunk driving is usually a last resort when the legs won't walk.