Urgent Wake-Up Call For Koh Samui

webfact

Your wasting your time on this Old Sailor .... believe me!!.... this guy has blinders on... whistling.gif

Here's another beach near Soi One in Maenam, you don't need to look far to find lots of nice beaches on the island .... thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif Very nice Jimmy!

Q: why did you call your photo "electric" as: Maenam Soi 1 beach electric Jan 17 blink.png

I didn't see anything electric on the photo?

Ah....!!! ,.... read my post on the electric on the island, that beach is at the end of that road!! It just got caught up with the others I took with the batch ... but it is where the new electric line will come in from Khanom ! whistling.gif

Thanks Jimmy!

I love your photos!

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your wasting your time on this Old Sailor .... believe me!!.... this guy has blinders on... whistling.gif

Here's another beach near Soi One in Maenam, you don't need to look far to find lots of nice beaches on the island .... thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif Very nice Jimmy!

Q: why did you call your photo "electric" as: Maenam Soi 1 beach electric Jan 17 blink.png

I didn't see anything electric on the photo?

Ah....!!! ,.... read my post on the electric on the island, that beach is at the end of that road!! It just got caught up with the others I took with the batch ... but it is where the new electric line will come in from Khanom ! whistling.gif

Thanks Jimmy!

I love your photos!

Good to see you back on Samui forum LaoPo, miss the old debates.laugh.png
  • Like 1

Good to see you back on Samui forum LaoPo, miss the old debates.laugh.png

thumbsup.gif Thank you Rooo! Missed you too! Haven't been to good ol' Samui for a long time, too long actually.

Maybe later this year; will PM you if it comes that far and will try to keep the debates shorter this time tongue.png