New Fad?

QueenE

Topless Sandals Product Overview

What exactly are topless sandals?

Topless sandals are a flexible sandal conditioned with a clean water-based adhesive we call "the stick". Topless sandals have been specially designed to simulate walking barefoot while protecting the bottom of your feet.

Okay these topless sandals are sticky, what happens to my foot after removal?

Nothing. The stick is not “gooey” and leaves absolutely no residue.

I need to walk around in these topless sandals. There’s no way that thing is functional?

That’s not really a question, but we get what you’re saying. It does stay on your foot. The stick is highly bondable with the sandal resembling more an extension of your own skin than a piece of footwear – which is why it is so comfortable.

Does the topless sandal "stick" last long?

At least a year. Guaranteed. All you have to do is clean the surface periodically with soap and water; dry, and presto, they’re as sticky and bondable as when you peeled off the seal.

What is the topless sandal sole made of?

This thing is a topless flip flop with out the tan lines and the …. flip flop. The sole is a durable, treaded flexible rubber. The topless sandal body is extra cushioned with foam rubber.

How quick can I get the topless sandal?

Generally, we ship all products the same or next business day after you place your order.

I checked the web site and I don't think these can work. The adhesive would surely have to be 'too' sticky to make them work. And when you consider how much bebris gets in to normal sandles... well, it just doesn't seem possible! Anyone got any more feedback???

How the h3ll does it stay on? :D

Superglue :o:D

Ouch! :D

Topless sandals are a flexible sandal conditioned with a clean water-based adhesive we call "the stick". Topless sandals have been specially designed to simulate walking barefoot while protecting the bottom of your feet.

I need to walk around in these topless sandals. There’s no way that thing is functional?

That’s not really a question, but we get what you’re saying. It does stay on your foot. The stick is highly bondable with the sandal resembling more an extension of your own skin than a piece of footwear – which is why it is so comfortable.

At least a year. Guaranteed. All you have to do is clean the surface periodically with soap and water; dry, and presto, they’re as sticky and bondable as when you peeled off the seal.

This thing is a topless flip flop with out the tan lines and the …. flip flop. The sole is a durable, treaded flexible rubber. The topless sandal body is extra cushioned with foam rubber.

Generally, we ship all products the same or next business day after you place your order.

What's wrong with straps I ask you?

Are you a salesman for Topless Sandals by any chance sriracha john? Just kidding.

What I would worry about is kicking your toes etc. Also if they stick to your feet so well, could you get a chair to stick to your ass the same so you always have somewhere to sit on the skytrain etc!

:o

Edited by lopburiguy

Superglue :D:D

Strap lines :o

Strap lines :o

I like the strap lines - they let people see how brown I'm getting - which is usually not very much!

Beats me! :D I wonder about perspiration.

Fad = Money. Think pet rocks! :o

I wonder about rain!

Strap lines :D

You really thought about strap lines? :D

I worry about you. :D

SrirachaJohn - how clever of you to register as QueenE, post once - ask a question about this new product, provide the website and then:

answer your own question like out of an ad.

:o Me? Oi din't do nuffink, officer! :D

Seriously, imagine all the crud that will get stuck to the adhesive with one walk around the market or even a normal street

SrirachaJohn - how clever of you to register as QueenE, post once - ask a question about this new product, provide the website and then:

answer your own question like out of an ad.

:o Me? Oi din't do nuffink, officer! :D

Seriously, imagine all the crud that will get stuck to the adhesive with one walk around the market or even a normal street

hahaha... trust me, IF i was going to push a product... it wouldn't be this one, but I like your conspiracy theory. I was also the guy the guy that backed Ruby who shot Lee Harvey Oswald... as well as coordinated the fake lunar landing in the Arizona desert.