Stock Broker In Thailand That Can Trade On Other Asian Markets

Hi all,

Does anyone know of a stock broker in Thailand that can trade on other Asian markets other than the SET? I am looking to open a trading account in Thaiiand but I also want to buy stocks and/or ETFs on other Asian markets, particularly Singapore. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Thanks for the replies. POEMS seems my best bet. @phronesis - I am just looking at Citibank Singapore but from what I read you need to be either A Singaporean resident or an employment passholder (not sure what that is) - are you sure one (a non-Singaporean, non-resident etc) can open an account there remotely from Thailand??

There is an office of DBS Vickers in the office towers opposite the MBK. I think they will accept foreigners as customers.I recently had to deal with them, but I don't know how good they are.

AFAIK DBS Vickers in Singapore allows you to deal online in SG, HK, US and CAN. Other Markets are done "by hand",- at a pricey rate though.

Try out other alternatives as well: UOB and StanChart come to mind. Both at Sathorn Road. Walk in and ask.

Good luck,

Sam