Reservation Needed End Of March?

anilorak

Hi,

I will be visiting HH in end of march (having got a lot of good advice regarding places to stay from this forum, thank you) and wonder wheter I need to make reservations for accomodation before I come?

I don't really know where I will stay (in town, outside) since it's my first time in HH so the best for me would be to arrange that when I've arrived. I realise of course that some places will be full - but what is end march like in general?

Thanks very much!

/Lina

Hi Lina, Thai Visa is linked into a reservation system so you could also have a look here. From their list, best decent budget pick with pool (essential if it were me;) looks like Thipurai City Hotel 29 $ according to the website.

End of March should be ok regardless but the season doesn't have it's last hurrah until Songkran in mid April so, like you say, some hotels could be booked. If you're not looking for online pre-arrival booking discounts, there's still sure to be a variety of accomodation avail if you hit the ground running. PS, Subhamitra Hotel is older but good value with pool under 1000 baht; Have a great holiday! :o