Street And Road Shots Anywhwere In Thailand!

samuijimmy

^ err.... for sitting with your legs up .... DAL!!! blink.pngtongue.png

Walking back from the beach near me...last evening, the farm where the smoke is coming from was just burning weeds and corn stalks! (at least no plastic...thumbsup.gif )

The mountain behind is the one the shots in Clouds was taken from...

IMG_7995.JPG

• Like 1

If your going up the highest mountain in Thailand.....the road stops here. (well, for the general public at least) smile.png

Summit of Doi Inthanon - Royal Thai Air force Station (entrance to)

I can relate, Goshawk. I drove up to a few entances to check things out, myself. Whenever I see road signs meant to get rid off the public, I get curious.

• Like 1

If your going up the highest mountain in Thailand.....the road stops here. (well, for the general public at least) smile.png

Summit of Doi Inthanon - Royal Thai Air force Station (entrance to)

I can relate, Goshawk. I drove up to a few entances to check things out, myself. Whenever I see road signs meant to get rid off the public, I get curious.

there's signs all around the perimeter of this RTAF station saying......no photography! xph34r.png.pagespeed.ic.qnFdFQwiuO.webp

oops.....

^ Outta likes again! bah.gif Those ladders could take you up in the world Ron! tongue.pngbiggrin.png

Lamai part of the Samui Ring road, this morning!

My wife bought a 3 metre one from this same chap a couple of years ago and i'm too scared to climb up it.Not as steady on my pins as I used to be.I even fell off a 1 metre one while washing our pick-up a couple of months ago.

wink.png ....I call this one:

Streetcowboy

Story is he hung about with me waiting for a taxi ride at mid-day. It was hot and we were both just looking for some shade....

He was always keeping his cool and whenever I tried to make his pic he turned away. Keeping up his cool looks and we never spoke. This is the best shot I got of Streetcowboy.

IMG_5100.JPG

• Like 1