Street And Road Shots Anywhwere In Thailand!

samuijimmy

I really enjoy seeing all the photos in this thread. They are a glimpse of the many faces of Thailand. As I can no longer travel and see them myself it is nice to be able to see through other's eyes. It would make it even nicer if where possible the location even approximate was posted too.

If it helps any, harry, you can read some of the story behind my photos in a fairly amateurish blog I created, at http://highland2thailand.blogspot.com/2013_04_01_archive.html I hope my sometimes inane rambling doesn't put you off (at worst it should cure insomnia)....

While I am shamelessly advertising my blog, I'd be happy to receive any advice, criticism (ideally positive!!) or brickbats that anyone may care to pass. There's a comment box at the bottom of each section. But the main reason for posting this is in response to harry's request for information.

Edited by Rob8891
  • Like 1

I really enjoy seeing all the photos in this thread. They are a glimpse of the many faces of Thailand. As I can no longer travel and see them myself it is nice to be able to see through other's eyes. It would make it even nicer if where possible the location even approximate was posted too.

If it helps any, harry, you can read some of the story behind my photos in a fairly amateurish blog I created, at http://highland2thailand.blogspot.com/2013_04_01_archive.html I hope my sometimes inane rambling doesn't put you off (at worst it should cure insomnia)....

While I am shamelessly advertising my blog, I'd be happy to receive any advice, criticism (ideally positive!!) or brickbats that anyone may care to pass. There's a comment box at the bottom of each section. But the main reason for posting this is in response to harry's request for information.

Wow !!!! .... some fantastic shots there Rob! thumbsup.gif... keep sharing! wink.png

Wow !!!! .... some fantastic shots there Rob! thumbsup.gif... keep sharing! wink.png

Thanks, SJ.... Still a long, long way to go to come up to the standard you guys have produced....I appreciate the encouragement a lot. wai.gif

• Like 1

Chamsong - Uttaradit

The black dog is another one I have inherited and being female, I have named her Yingluck to complement my other two Abhisit and Suthep and she gets on well with the both of them.Pity her namesakes can't do the same.

Photo0541.jpg

You don't happen to have a fourth one that you keep off-site, do you..... Goes by the name of Thaksin whistling.gif

• Like 1

No Amazon Coffee....?

Are you doing requests, now?tongue.pngwink.png.

A nice cup would go down well. THe reason for the comment though was that most PTT stations up here have an Amazon store on site....I wondered it the same aplied in the part way south.

Edited by harrry