Street And Road Shots Anywhwere In Thailand!

samuijimmy

It is really a pity that this dam_n site doesn't allow you to load images with huge resolutions so you have to load them in thumbnail size like imgur does and some of the picture clarity gets cut down.

6vY6EPah.jpg

The problem is if they are too big, everyone has to scroll the screen....

Nothing wrong with what you uploaded, ^ it looks fine on my screen! thumbsup.gif

It is really a pity that this dam_n site doesn't allow you to load images with huge resolutions so you have to load them in thumbnail size like imgur does and some of the picture clarity gets cut down.

6vY6EPah.jpg

The problem is if they are too big, everyone has to scroll the screen....

Nothing wrong with what you uploaded, ^ it looks fine on my screen! thumbsup.gif

Thanks but it's just surprising they don't do an auto resize. Most forums out there automatically resize huge images and this allows ppl to look at the image even if they have a small screen or on a phone if you want to look at the picture in it's full size some forums allow you to click on it or you can just d/l it and view it on your picture browser it truly shows the full clarity of the picture.

Come any closer and I'll be down on you like a ton of bricks.

Is this a selfie, Ron??? wink.png

By that do you mean did I take the shot.If you did the answer is yes and the dog is Abhisit my rotweiler cross at 35 kilos.

Edited by Ron19

Sunshine and Fiddlesticks: Thanks for the support and valuable advice you have given me.

Low level, main junction between the 21 and the 12.

12965451303_a1320baf31_b.jpg

Thank you for sharing all your photos! Looking forward to see new Thai images! ! !

Dou you like down south by any chance Ron?

Yes ,from the very little that I have seen of it.I passed through there around 25 years ago and stayed a couple of nights in Songkla then caught an overnight bus to Bangkok.I like photo's and scenery from anywhere even the middle of the Nullarbor plain in Australia.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Yes ,from the very little that I have seen of it.I passed through there around 25 years ago and stayed a couple of nights in Songkla then caught an overnight bus to Bangkok.I like photo's and scenery from anywhere even the middle of the Nullarbor plain in Australia.

Show us the goods, rythm.^

Not sure what's going on here, I only asked due to the headscarf the woman on the bike was wearing. It's a decent shot I like greenery trees, the whole atmosphere etc...

I have no goods to show that could compete on this thread just some old point and literally shoot from the hip pics of songkran etc...from kind of an hi-8 shaped camera, point shoot and hope for the best.

I do have a camera though and am itching to get back to LOS and use a few thousand shutter counts.

• Like 2