Street And Road Shots Anywhwere In Thailand!

samuijimmy

What sort of camera? DSLR on tripod?

Expensive pocket cam, I forced it's lense with some electrical wires on the bridge itself. 30 second exposure F11 and low ISO.

What do you mean forced the lens with electrical wires?

I recently accquired a better camera or lens that pairs up with a cell phone so the pics i take are getting better but i also encountered many new settings that i am not familiar with.

The day where the technology of the camera is going to be so good that even blind people can take good pictures is approaching soon. Camera snobs are going to suffer.

What sort of camera? DSLR on tripod?

Expensive pocket cam, I forced it's lense with some electrical wires on the bridge itself. 30 second exposure F11 and low ISO.

What do you mean forced the lens with electrical wires?

I recently accquired a better camera or lens that pairs up with a cell phone so the pics i take are getting better but i also encountered many new settings that i am not familiar with.

The day where the technology of the camera is going to be so good that even blind people can take good pictures is approaching soon. Camera snobs are going to suffer.

I guess you never used to watch The A-Team whistling.gif

• Like 1

Keepings off.should have put this one on video it was hilarious.Sadly the black dog in the picture disappeared on monday

and at this stage haven't found her.I suspect that she has been poisoned or bitten by a snake.

_DSC1428.JPG

Sorry to hear that.

Keepings off.should have put this one on video it was hilarious.Sadly the black dog in the picture disappeared on monday

and at this stage haven't found her.I suspect that she has been poisoned or bitten by a snake.

_DSC1428.JPG

Sorry to hear that.

Thank you for that.I found out this morning that a neighbor found her and buried her for me.Really upset about her passing as she was a beautiful little dog and must have picked up the bait or was bitten during our late afternoon walk.She did a couple of things out of character towards the end within sight of home and one of those things was to suddenly take off ahead then turned down a side street,never saw her again.

If it was a bait that she picked up,that makes it 4 dogs in the same area that have been poisoned in the past two weeks.The thing that I am concerned about is that there are a number of very young children in the area and if baits are being laid willy nilly it probably just a matter of time before the unthinkable happens.

_DSC1428.JPG

Sorry to hear that.

Thank you for that.I found out this morning that a neighbor found her and buried her for me.Really upset about her passing as she was a beautiful little dog and must have picked up the bait or was bitten during our late afternoon walk.She did a couple of things out of character towards the end within sight of home and one of those things was to suddenly take off ahead then turned down a side street,never saw her again.

If it was a bait that she picked up,that makes it 4 dogs in the same area that have been poisoned in the past two weeks.The thing that I am concerned about is that there are a number of very young children in the area and if baits are being laid willy nilly it probably just a matter of time before the unthinkable happens.

You may have to stop giving your dogs political names. Baits are not good. Few if any dogs deserve it. Look after your friends there.

_DSC1428.JPG

Sorry to hear that.

Add me to the ones who are also sorry Ron....no other words to say mate.