Girlfriend Want To Move In With Me - Comments?

cigar7

I would rather take advice from Tommo ( and he'll tell you that's some admission ) as in his own unique way, he's the only guy in Thailand that found his one true love and has been happily married ever since.

Hang on a moment, that's going a bit far, I would more describe it as "Survived the madness of Thai married life, so far"

Well maybe that.......but you found the magic formula.....you should give yourself a pat on the back for that. smile.png

• Like 1

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

This is Alice in Wonderland stuff.

jeez-O coffee1.gif

Right I'll be back in a few minutes with a rebuttal....and I promise to tell you the truth, whole truth, and nothing but the truth. thumbsup.gif

Yep. Looking forward to more insults.biggrin.png

I've had a think about it and if I posted what I wanted to post I would get banned.......I'm not giving you that pleasure. coffee1.gif

That's the tricky part. Many of us would have liked to be more straight with you, but we also don't wish to be banned.biggrin.png

A fabulous exhortation.......tell me the exhortation for jealousy now.......and follow it up with the exhortation for hypocrisy.

You'll find those two attributes running through this thread far more than arrogance.

My gawd.....we've even got guys boasting about being with dozens of Thai women setting themselves up as experts on relation advice.

The only thing they are expert on is relationship failure......or is that arrogant of me to say so?

Relatively speaking you're still a young guy on this forum.

What you can't quite grasp is the difference between a relationship of a 22 year old girl with a 58 year old man (36 year gap) and yours of a 29 year old girl with a 46 years old man (17 year gap). It's not only the gap difference, but the relative maturity of a near 30 year old woman with a near teenager of 22. 22 to 29 is a time of big changes in young girls.

The difference is night and day.

There's still a good chance that a 29 year old lady will find a 46 year old man physically attractive. There's no way that a 22 year old girl is shacking up with a 58 year old man for anything other than money. In this case she needs someone to support her through 3 or 4 years of university and she thinks she's found the right man for the job.

It's a no-brainer. The OP should stick with his contented twice a week buffet and stop dreaming.

Seriously, all your talk about envy and jealousy is quite ridiculous. People giving the good advice here understand what is going on. It would appear you've still got a lot to learn.

Tropo, I never thought I would say this, but your post is bang on the button...

Naturally you are qualified to comment as you have had multiple, ( dozens, hundreds? ) of relationship failures. coffee1.gif

I would rather take advice from Tommo ( and he'll tell you that's some admission ) as in his own unique way, he's the only guy in Thailand that found his one true love and has been happily married ever since.

LOL. No one can give you advice, that is obvious. What we're trying to do is give the OP some advice but you keep telling us we're jealous.

Not the OP. It's pretty obvious that he's the romantic type from what he's seeking in a relationship.

Not all men have hearts of stone.

Either way, you don't want to be wasting 4 or so years at age 60... especially when a little bit of rational thought will tell you it's going to end anyway.

I don't get that from the OP......the OP is not a Patts greenhorn.....he's been round the block already. We've already agreed that there is a risk of emotional entanglement, the only way to avoid that risk is to not go with a woman again.....we all know how quickly a woman can get under your skin.

The clue was in what he posted a few pages back.

This is a quote from one of his earlier posts:

Here are my thoughts about what I would like to see in my one good woman:

1. Honest, open, trustworthy and truthful;

2. Pleasant, warm, charming and kind personalty; clean, neat, attractive, slim, presentable appearance;

3. Respectful, polite, appreciative, supportive and courteous to me;

4. Loving, affection, and devoted to me;

5. Sexually intimate, seductive, keeps me happy in bed;

6. Reliable, responsible and loyal;

7. Tolerant, understanding, forgiving of mistakes and broad minded;

8. Flexible, allowing me to pursue activities and interests with others and without her;

9. She is not a person who nags, irritates, annoys, demands, is difficult nor gets angry easily;

10. Communicates, shares her ideas and thoughts, listens to me;

11. Has a healthy lifestyle. Does not do illegal activities, gamble and does not associate with people who engage in illegal activities.

Not the OP. It's pretty obvious that he's the romantic type from what he's seeking in a relationship.

Either way, you don't want to be wasting 4 or so years at age 60... especially when a little bit of rational thought will tell you it's going to end anyway.

I don't get that from the OP......the OP is not a Patts greenhorn.....he's been round the block already. We've already agreed that there is a risk of emotional entanglement, the only way to avoid that risk is to not go with a woman again.....we all know how quickly a woman can get under your skin.

2. Pleasant, warm, charming and kind personalty; clean, neat, attractive, slim, presentable appearance;

8. Flexible, allowing me to pursue activities and interests with others and without her;

9. She is not a person who nags, irritates, annoys, demands, is difficult nor gets angry easily;

11. Has a healthy lifestyle. Does not do illegal activities, gamble and does not associate with people who engage in illegal activities.

Och that's just a wishlist......we all have one of them.....here's mine.

1. Find a woman that will do what I ask once in a while.

The end.

• Like 2

LOL. No one can give you advice, that is obvious. What we're trying to do is give the OP some advice but you keep telling us we're jealous.

As for this cheeky reply.......you're the first guy to go on the defensive when the almost daily "young guy v old guy" threads appear......and you KNOW the root of that is jealousy.

Do try to keep up Old Chap, your not decrepit yet. coffee1.gif

ps You're very welcome to give me advice, whether I take it is an entirely different matter. coffee1.gifcoffee1.gif

pps I'll be effed if I'm taking relationship advice from Mobi though, that's like taking Iceberg navigation tips from the Titanic captain. coffee1.gifcoffee1.gifcoffee1.gif

As for this cheeky reply.......you're the first guy to go on the defensive when the almost daily "young guy v old guy" threads appear......and you KNOW the root of that is jealousy.

Do try to keep up Old Chap, your not decrepit yet. coffee1.gif

ps You're very welcome to give me advice, whether I take it is an entirely different matter. coffee1.gifcoffee1.gif

pps I'll be effed if I'm taking relationship advice from Mobi though, that's like taking Iceberg navigation tips from the Titanic captain. coffee1.gifcoffee1.gifcoffee1.gif

I have not been active in many young wife vs old wife threads, and you may notice I've not mentioned anything about my own personal relationship life. I'm not going to use my own personal relationship success as a resume. It is not required here....

All the advice given to the OP comes under the heading of common sense. The only reason why I'm being defensive is because you consider anyone with advice contrary to yours is envious or jealous.

I don't see why you keep bringing up jealousy and I don't see why you need to brag. There's no need for this. Rather than feeling envious toward the OP I actually feel sorry for him.

You're still young. You'll learn. You have more time to waste than the OP does.

Och that's just a wishlist......we all have one of them.....here's mine.

1. Find a woman that will do what I ask once in a while.

The end.

#4 and #5 suggest a strong romantic urge.

^^ I don't see the problem with that, many men, myself included, enjoy being romantic.......but I'll just stick to my singular wish in the meantime.

Anyway, re the jealousy thing........I accept it doesn't apply to you but I lay you odds it applies to plenty on Thaivisa.....and I mean, PLENTY!!.

Sorry for shouting, and eh,

Just sayin'

^^ I don't see the problem with that, many men, myself included, enjoy being romantic.......but I'll just stick to my singular wish in the meantime.

There's no problem with it as long as the guy doesn't become too emotionally involved and "in love" with the object of his affections.

There's no problem with it as long as the guy doesn't become too emotionally involved and "in love" with the object of his affections.

We agreed on that already saai.gif

Anyway, re the jealousy thing........I accept it doesn't apply to you but I lay you odds it applies to plenty on Thaivisa.....and I mean, PLENTY!!.

Just sayin'

If you repeat something enough times, do you reckon it'll be true ?

• Like 1

Seeing this list, I think, you must have one of this rose tinted glasses on your nose!

No offense, but you're trying to push the discussion, don't you? But the direction .....!

what a joke that list is...Impossible to find those things in your own country, you think you gonna find it here in Thailand cheesy.gif

I really must laugh also, the bigger joke..how would you get the Thai girl to even understand all them words, sound to them like a bunch of gibberish

really this not wishfull thinking but delusional..is the funniest i ever read on here

clap2.gif

Just sayin'

If you repeat something enough times, do you reckon it'll be true ?

I know it's true......I don't feel the need to convince you though, so there you go, believe what you will. thumbsup.gif

I see nothing wrong with this list provided the OP can match a similar list of requirements from his lady. cheesy.gif

• Like 1