Breast Implants In Pattaya? The Wife Wants A Little More.....

PattayaXpat

You should definitely consider Yanhee Hospital, in Bangkok.

A significant portion of their patients are there for cosmetic surgery.

In fact many high profile Thai personalities have used their services,

due to the hospital's reputation for quality work.

And, often Yanhee prices usually less that the farang oriented hospitals!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just tell her to sit on the bed and rub her chest with toilet paper 3 times a day for a minute or so. Sure worked for my ex wife's arse

Toilet paper??? what does that do then?

Dunno but she sure has a big bum now and that is all she ever used

Just tell her to sit on the bed and rub her chest with toilet paper 3 times a day for a minute or so. Sure worked for my ex wife's arse

Toilet paper??? what does that do then?

Her Arse.....Her Arse.....!!

You should definitely consider Yanhee Hospital, in Bangkok.

A significant portion of their patients are there for cosmetic surgery.

In fact many high profile Thai personalities have used their services,

due to the hospital's reputation for quality work.

And, often Yanhee prices usually less that the farang oriented hospitals!

As before I recommend Yanhee............

Its an eye opener for any Farang thats not been their before and the Reception area is decked out with the different nations flags indicating what language they speak......

Probably still do but the Girls rode around on Roller Blades delivering records etc and reception area is size of a Football pitch

Don't do it!

Girls with implants dont seem to respond to the tongue anything like as much as those with small but natural breasts.

Just one man's opinion, but it is based on statistically significant samplingbiggrin.png

Edited by SantiSuk

Thanks for all the reply s, I sincerely appreciate you taking the time!

We are going to look in to Sri Racha, Bangkok Pattaya and of course the bigger hospitals in Bangkok. Right now our main concern is the recovery time, we've got two small children so even a few days off is a problem ....

Happy New Year Everyone!

Recovery time is going to be at least two weeks. She will be sore and you will have to help her with shirts that pull over her head etc. It takes closer to two to three months before she can do everything pain free.

Good luck

Don't do it!

Girls with implants dont seem to respond to the tongue anything like as much as those with small but natural breasts.

Just one man's opinion, but it is based on statistically significant samplingbiggrin.png

My wife says that her friends have told her - and she verifies by personal experience - that the nipples are MORE SENSATIVE after the implants.

Does anyone know of any vacancies for being a new breast implant masseuse please?

I have experience and can start immediately.

Thank you.

I have been in practice for this for many years and I,m highly recommended so please do not try to muscle in on my business

Thank you wai2.gif

I presume you also have to think about the life of the implant and what happens after 10 + years. Do they have to be replaced? (another 100,000) or does the lady have to have breast reduction surgery. If they were just taken out i guess the breast would look saggy.

• 4 months later...

Don't do it!

My wife says that her friends have told her - and she verifies by personal experience - that the nipples are MORE SENSATIVE after the implants.
That's been my experience with ladyboys too...still plenty of moaning post implant. Edited by OMGImInPattaya

All of my favorite ladyboys have had theirs done at Yanhee Hospital in Bangkok (including the two I met last nite, who had beautiful breasts). Some also recommend Pratunam Polyclinic (however others say Pratunam is better for the "snip" and Yanhee better for the bolt-ons. They are both large aesthetic surgery centers in Bangkok and have detailed info to n English on their websites.

I know you were asking about Pattaya but you may want to consider these world class plastic surgery centers as well.

I've known a few girls to use Yanhee.

Only know one who did it in Pattaya and they didn't turn out so well. She didn't have much to work with, but it was still a so-so job.

Plastic pig tits !. Droopy tits are better than plastic footballs !.

"Plastic pig tits"? You must have been with some very bad titty jobs. If the girl follows proper post-op procedures, basically sticking with the massages, they should be beautifully soft and luscious and more beautiful than 90% of the natural breasts out there.

My thai g/f also wanted to do this and we went to Bangkopk/Pattaya hospital initially. Was not impressed by the doc who seemed more concerned with his mobile rather than talking to the g/f. Then decided on Yanhee in Bangkok and went to see them. Doc g/f saw is reported as No 1 in Thailand and very good reports about his work on the internet. His name is (forgive the spelling) Dr Geechart or something like that. G/f liked him and decided on the spot to have a nose job that afternoon. Some two week later (now) she is more than happy with his work and has signed up to have the breast augmentation. He has told her that she should not go too big and has recommended 285cc sillicone impants from France at a cost of 60,000 baht. If she wanted implants from America the cost would be 80,000 baht. Done some checking about bad publicity about French implants which refers to a company called PIP and Yanhee does not use them. All implants are approved by FDA. Operation will be under the armpit. One night stay in the hospital.. Will give follow up after op on 20th June.

Just a warning.

Some years ago a previous GF of mine had breast implants done at Pattaya Bangkok Hospital. A total disaster. They did try and do a correction free of charge but did not work. Had to pay 1 further time to correct mistakes and still wasn't that good. Cost 80,000B each time.

I dare say there are many who have had a successful operation but there is always a danger it will not work out as your wife or you expect.

I agree. Any surgical procedure has risks of mistakes and infection/ death etc.

Unless it's necessary for something like breast reconstruction, having an unneccessary breast implant is foolish, IMO.

My thai g/f also wanted to do this and we went to Bangkopk/Pattaya hospital initially. Was not impressed by the doc who seemed more concerned with his mobile rather than talking to the g/f. Then decided on Yanhee in Bangkok and went to see them. Doc g/f saw is reported as No 1 in Thailand and very good reports about his work on the internet. His name is (forgive the spelling) Dr Geechart or something like that. G/f liked him and decided on the spot to have a nose job that afternoon. Some two week later (now) she is more than happy with his work and has signed up to have the breast augmentation. He has told her that she should not go too big and has recommended 285cc sillicone impants from France at a cost of 60,000 baht. If she wanted implants from America the cost would be 80,000 baht. Done some checking about bad publicity about French implants which refers to a company called PIP and Yanhee does not use them. All implants are approved by FDA. Operation will be under the armpit. One night stay in the hospital.. Will give follow up after op on 20th June.

With photos please... Phut len.

I guess that I should post a follow up since the thread seems to be alive again... We decided on Bangkok Pattaya Hospital and are both very happy with the outcome! The docs and follow up were great, the scarring is very light just as the doc said and they look (and feel) Fantastic!!

I Hope This Helps Someone.....

• Like 1

Given that implants are a relatively recent phenomenon and we have yet to see old ladies with plastic lumps sticking out of their chests, does no one give thought to what they will look like when old- yuk!

here you go

post-81023-0-45537900-1370219046_thumb.j

• Like 1

Given that implants are a relatively recent phenomenon and we have yet to see old ladies with plastic lumps sticking out of their chests, does no one give thought to what they will look like when old- yuk!

here you go

Just reconfirms my preference for ladyboys...young or old!

Just ask the ladyboys! Since most of us here, have not had a breast implant.......yet! hahahaha

Which Ladyboy Bar or Gogo has the best or most people with implants & will they show you there merchandise for educational purposes only??

I have this picture of saggy and wrinkly everything as age and gravity take their toll on the female body but these two huge lumps protruding from the womans chest.

Look at so many of these wannabe stars in tv and film who have these implants done and it is obvious in most cases.

One lady working an an a-go-go bar off walking street had implants put in at the cost of 55,000 Baht and you could tell. There was no bounce and no 'give' as she walked and danced. The rest of her moved, her breasts didn't.

Give me a natural pair of breasts any day - but each to their own.

• Like 1