Avoid Tesco Chaweng To Much Traffic

Yes - it's getting a bit crazy there. Sunday is always manic.

Mind you , with all of the tourists here at the moment it getting harder to buy the basics at times. Their bakery cannot keep up with demand. Yesterday at 5.30 pm - not a piece of bread in sight.

Big C has been much better lately on imported items than Tesco, who take far too long to restock items we need!!! whistling.gif ... Cheese, digestives etc etc licklips.gif ...

I generally never liked Big C for shopping, but they are getting more of my $ lately.... I even found the Bounty bars there, yesterday......thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Mind you , with all of the tourists here at the moment it getting harder to buy the basics at times. Their bakery cannot keep up with demand. Yesterday at 5.30 pm - not a piece of bread in sight.

Big C has been much better lately on imported items than Tesco, who take far too long to restock items we need!!! whistling.gif ... Cheese, digestives etc etc licklips.gif ...

I generally never liked Big C for shopping, but they are getting more of my $ lately.... I even found the Bounty bars there, yesterday......thumbsup.gif

+ Good frozen pizza , quiche ....and a better selection of Cheeses smile.png

+ Good frozen pizza , quiche ....and a better selection of Cheeses smile.png

ah! I've looked at the pizzas and wondered about them.... almost all cheeses except blue cheese yesterday, sad.png .... but real men don't eat quiche!!!! tongue.pngbiggrin.png

Bank Holidays, Paydays, 1st weekend of the month is always mayhem there, even in low season. The problem is made worse by cars using both entrances to get in as well as out instead of sticking to the left, or by cars trying to turn into traffic (by turning right) instead of turning with the flow upon exit & taking a short detour.

On Xmas eve the queue of cars trying to get out stretched right up to the lorry delivery bay 2-300m from the main road.

• Like 1