What's The Weather Doing Now?

Thanks for the comment Virt... .. (and Absolut too in his post ^ ) I some times wonder if I post a tad too many!!!! ? whistling.giffacepalm.gifbiggrin.png .....I'll use the photo section more... unless appropriate....wink.png

Yours are great too!... thumbsup.gif... I cannot figure out where they are though....?... other than the airport ...

No pics today.... but at least things are calming down .... Maenam beach almost calm late this afternoon ..... and there was sun today... thumbsup.gif Hope it lasts a while this time!

It's still a little chilly for us acclimatized folks!

Hope weather gets better when we arrive in march wink.png

Staying 5 days at Maenam and 11 days at Chaweng at our usual hotel and then 5 days in Bangkok is situation has settled down a bit, but our first time in Maenam, so will be fun to see a new place.

Sure, it will be hot as usually by then. Nothing to worry.

• Like 1

Oddly, I find myself hoping the cool weather will last a few weeks longer... Sweating with casts isn't fun, it's irritatingly itchy. My arm cast will come off in a week but my leg cast has another 3 weeks to go...

• Like 1

Oddly, I find myself hoping the cool weather will last a few weeks longer... Sweating with casts isn't fun, it's irritatingly itchy. My arm cast will come off in a week but my leg cast has another 3 weeks to go...

Hadn't thought about that. Too cold or too hot is a bitch with a cast on.

• Like 1

I timed it well though, all the wounds have healed while it's been cool. Don't want to think what it would have been like if it had happened in sweltering March...

• Like 2

I timed it well though, all the wounds have healed while it's been cool. Don't want to think what it would have been like if it had happened in sweltering March...

True enough. Any wound is hard to heal at that time.

Yep a great day... seas around Maenam at least calm, and lots of happy campers on the beach! thumbsup.gif

But still as Saweden says, it's jacket for evening, especially riding a bike! sad.png

It better be as nice on KP tomorrow ... I'm over for a day or two visit! ..... watch out you guys over there ! tongue.png

Yep a great day... seas around Maenam at least calm, and lots of happy campers on the beach! thumbsup.gif

But still as Saweden says, it's jacket for evening, especially riding a bike! sad.png

It better be as nice on KP tomorrow ... I'm over for a day or two visit! ..... watch out you guys over there ! tongue.png

Do drop by, if you have the time :-) You'll probably pass by anyway, heading North from Thong Sala.

• 2 weeks later...

So what's weather doing at the moment?

Is it starting to shape up.

Should i bring my winterboots or sandals wink.png

Sitting here in 0 degress and counting the days.

It's quite pleasant, now..... coolish evenings, sunny days .... around 30 c.... (well a few cloudy periods......) thumbsup.gif

I hate to say it but we do need a little bit of rain!!! .... well at least the gardens do! tongue.pngwhistling.gif

• Like 2

Probably not much rain for another 2 months sad.png

Funny you should say that...the guy from the water pump/supply shop (just down from Big C) was here at the weekend to replace the innards of my water filter and he said end of April before we can expect any decent amount of rain

Probably not much rain for another 2 months sad.png

Funny you should say that...the guy from the water pump/supply shop (just down from Big C) was here at the weekend to replace the innards of my water filter and he said end of April before we can expect any decent amount of rain

Just statistics ;) Its normal in Samui to get very little rain from February to April. Anyhow I think it was quite dry also in the last months, not much rain from December, hope not too many people will run out of water in the next months. Maybe there will be more to do for your pump guy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We have light precipitation in Maenam, right now ......... my garden is jumping with joy! tongue.pngwhistling.gif

I think going to be one of those wait 5 minutes and it will clear up kind of days! wink.png (forecasts seem to say 40% chance of rain!, up and down during the next few days too.... ).... wink.png

• 3 weeks later...

Just checked on here to see what the weather is doing around Bang Ban Makam today and found there have been no postings since 15th March. I decided to take a break from the Interweb to go get my smalls in. Imagine my frustration to find that they are wet because it has been raining!

OP. If you are going to start a forum posting like this, at least be responsible enough to keep it updated, please! I am now having to sit around in wet Y-fronts, for Goodness Sake!

Oh the joy of some rain today... thumbsup.gif

If Mr Maggot wants daily updates, here, the job is yours! tongue.png

I got soaked twice today, every thing.... so you're lucky you only had wet knickers....facepalm.gif

Happiness of feeling rain drops, it has been too long!

IMG_4241.JPG

Pre Songkran test

IMG_4242.JPG

Edited by samuijimmy
  • Like 1