What's The Weather Doing Now?

2012 proved to be warmer than 2011 !!! .... Samui warming along with global warming....

Non scientific report here for my area of Maenam,

My Max / Min thermometer for 2012 read a high of about 38 c (100 F) and a low of only 24 c .... amazing how cold (and sometimes pleasant) ... it feels at 24 c.... wink.png .... but if I remember 2011 we had a low of 18 c a few nights w00t.gif

I am starting this tread to update weather conditions as needed throughout 2013 !

It's starting off a little wet! sad.png

Don't choke on the CM smog!!!! .... Smokey.....tongue.png

... I have my crystal ball .... actually we all have them here on Samui... we predict weather will improve within a few days! thumbsup.gif

No apocalypse here . .... oh that's lightening,?... I thought it was fireworks! !!! emot-kiss.gifbiggrin.png

• Like 2

Funny down on Maenam beach this afternoon, it felt fairly cool, with a nice breeze, thumbsup.gif

Meet someone who had just arrived from Koa Toa who said it was 36C there, w00t.gif

My house feels coolish now... looks like sunny day forecast tomorrow... headed to KP so hope it is a nice day! wink.png

29 C in the shade this morning. 32 C in the shade this afternoon. Hot, sunny and beautiful calm, clear, blue seas. thumbsup.gif

Rain - I wish wai.gif (Only for the plants)

How can life get better than this? wink.png (Lots of cold beer in the fridge)

And my kids ask me when am I going back to the UK - beatdeadhorse.gif

• 1 month later...

Seems we are getting into a bit of rain! Good steady down pours here around Maenam yesterday and again this morning!

.... How are things around the island?

I hope this is a sign of global warming let it rain every day. Pissing down my place a few km NW from you.

Yep - forget my previous post as to how dry it is up here in Plai Laem - it is now raining elephants and buffalo mak mak (or if you prefer chang and kwai)

this downpour wasn't on any of the forecasts - only one of them said a 20% chance of showers. Windguru had nowt.

Edited by Tropicalevo

Hi there! Last week was in Isaan 43 38 over One Month 2 days ago The Rain come, but the Heat come to early this year! My grandmother told me, she read about a prophecy of mother Jesus Maria , that Asia will burn up in fire within the next hundred years!

Edited by Rooo

• 1 month later...